Chapter 3

Chapter 3

~Alana's POV~

I just stare out the window and I can see the reflection of my light blue eyes. I just watched out the window as I notice the carriage going by less and less buildings.

'His master must live in the outskirts of the city. Well, it is more peaceful in the outskirts.' I thought to myself. I keep on seeing more and more trees until finally I only start seeing a few trees lined up in the side of a dirt road. I stick my head out of the carriage window and see at the dirt road leads to the front of a mansion. 'This place seems familiar, but... Where have I seen it before?' I thought as I see the carriage stop in front of the mansion.

Sebastian opens the door, "We have arrived Miss Alana." I get off the carriage and look at my surroundings. This place is very familiar but I just can't put my finger on it. Oh well, I'll figure it out later. We walk to the front door, he opens it and let's me in first then closes the door behind him after he walks in. He leads me up the stair and into a room.

"Please wait here while I go inform my master that you agreed to help him." He says to me.

"Very well, Sebastian." I tell him then walks out of the room. I just stand there inspecting the room I was in and took a notice to the pictures on top of the fireplace. I look at the pictures and two of them caught my attention the most. The picture of a man with blue grey hair wearing a very nice suit like any nobleman would and a different picture of a women with blonde hair and wearing a very elegant dress. They look familiar. Wait, I think I remember who they-

*knock, knock* "Miss Alana?" My thoughts were interrupted by a knock at the door and Sebastian's voice.

"Coming." I say as I go open the door. As I open it, I see Sebastian with some clothing in his hands.

"My master is currently busy at the moment with some visitors, but he told me to bring you some fresh clothing so you could change. The restroom is over there, and if you need anything else, don't hesitate on telling me." He says. I thank him and he leaves the room. I leave the dresses on the bed and walk to the washroom and turn on the water for a bath. While the bath is running, I look in the mirror and look at my reflection. My silver hair is full of tangles and is really long, it reaches my hips. I look around to see if I find a brush and scissors. I find both of those things on a shelf. I brush my hair to get rid of the tangles, once that's done, I grabbed the scissors and grab my hair and cut it. I brush my hair once more and I look at my hair. It reaches my shoulders now. I look in the mirror to make sure I didn't leave any long strands of hair.

"Hm... That is good enough." I whisper to myself. I put the brush and the scissors away and pick up my cut off hair from the ground and dispose of them. I remove my clothing and get the bath.

~Time Skip~

I get out of the washroom and look at the dresses that were on the bed. I pick out a red dress with white ruffles. I do not put on the corset since I do not need on with this dress. Once I'm done dressing myself, I brush my hair. I put the rest of the dresses away and just wait for Sebastian to come get me. 'I'm bored. What can I do while I wait?' I thought to myself. As I look around the room I see the bookshelf. I look at the books and choose "Frankenstein". I sat down on one of the chairs by the window and started to read.

~30 minutes later~

I was still reading when I heard a knock on the door. I put the book down and stand up to open the door. I open the door and on the other side was Sebastian.

"Miss Alana, my master is ready to see you." He tells me. I nod, I grab my bag that had the envelope in and walk out of the room. Sebastian leads me to his Master study. On our way there, I start to wonder why Sebastian's master would want me to help him. We kept on walking until we stopped in front of two doors.

Sebastian knocks on the door, "Master, I have brought Miss Alana." He says.

"Come in." We hear from the other side of the door. Sebastian opens the door and lets me in, then closes it once he enters the room as well. I look around the room and realize it's a study. I see the desk in front of me and the big chair faced the window.

"Good evening Alana. I hope you had a pleasant trip here." I hear a child like monotone voice said. I was a little surprised when I hear his voice. He sounds young, very young to be honest.

"Uh... Yes, the trip here was fine." I say to him waiting for him to turn his chair towards me. Once he turned around, my eyes widened at the sight in front of me. A boy sat in the chair but not just any boy. Now I remember why this place seemed familiar, why the man and the woman in the two pictures looked familiar. This place is the Phantomhive Manor. And this boy is...

"...Ciel Phantomhive."

He smirks, "When I sent Sebastian to go gather information from the police, they had told him that they found Adam just a minute before he died. But that Adam said to them to search for a girl with silver hair and light blue eyes that went by the name Alana. When he came back with that information, I only had one person on my mind, and that was you. You were the only person that I have ever meet to be born with silver hair and light blue eyes. I knew that there was a very little chance that you were alive but I didn't care. I send Sebastian to find you and when he did he took a picture of you and came back with it and I was confirmed that it was you. You look a lot like your mother, you know?" He paused for a moment. "I am a little surprised that you actually remember me, considering how you just decided to leave everything behind after surviving the fire."

I was bit taken back. I knew it was true but I had my reasons. "How can I forget everything I love? It was taken away from me the moment those people killed my parents and me."

"Then if they killed you, how are you still here? Unless, your-"

"A demon? If that's what you are thinking, then you're right but im only a half demon. I'm pretty sure you already know about all of that since you got a demon yourself." I said

Ciel looks at me, "Well, that does make sense on why you left." He sighs, "We can continue this conversation during dinner if that alright with you?" I nod in agreement.

"Okay you can go to your room now, I will see you at dinner." He says as he turns the chair around and looks out the window again.

"Okay." And with that I exit his study and make my way to my room.

Author's note
I am so sorry this is late! School got me stressed. I'll try to update more but for now wait till New Year's Eve, I got some news that I will be playing each of my books. Well, bye~!