Harry softened. "It's okay, Draco, I haven't seen many either, with, you know, the- the-" He trailed off, but Draco seemed to get what he was implying.

"I- I- Okay, I'll go." Draco relented. "Which... 'movie?'"

Harry thought long and hard. There had been a lot of good movies out recently, and he had been wanting to see them all.

"We have all day, right?" he asked Draco.

Draco nodded hesitantly, retreating slightly from the scary smile growing on Harry's face.

"How does a superhero movie called 'Doctor Strange' sound to you?" Harry asked.

"Doctor? Is he a doctor? Why is his last-"

"Draco." Harry interrupted.

"Okay, let's go." Draco said, rolling his eyes again.

 With a wide smile, Harry grabbed his arm and Apparated.

---------- page break ----------

As the theater lights slowly turned back on, Harry cast a glance towards Draco and did a double take.

Instead of lying back in his chair, or asleep, like Harry had expected him to be, Draco was sitting on the very edge of his seat, smiling widely, and looking directly at him.

"That," Draco said, pausing to try to calm down. "Was AMAZING."

Harry stared at Draco. "You liked it?"

Draco scoffed. "That surprised, Harry?"

Harry shrugged. "Slightly."

Draco rolled his eyes, sighing.

"Sooo," Harry continued. "Another one?"

Draco dropped his haughty expression immediately, a pleading one taking its place. "Yes! Let's!"

After a hesitant pause, he continued. "Please?"

He nodded. "Which one?"

"How about..." Draco said, thinking hard. "Maleficent?"

Harry shrugged. "Sure, why not."

Draco smiled so widely that it left Harry blinking stupidly a few seconds, and bounded out of the theater, calling for Harry to catch up.

---------- page break ----------

Harry sighed, stretching out his back, wincing as his spine cracked in a few places, and inhaling the sweet, sweet scent of greasy food.

Sitting down in the seat next to him, Draco sighed. "That," he said, handing Harry his order of a cheeseburger, "Was beautiful."

Harry sighed again, internally this time. When they had gotten to the part about her wings getting cut off, Draco had started silently crying into Harry's shoulder.

Harry hadn't asked any questions, just wrapped his arms around him and continued watching the movie.

"Go ahead, Harry." Draco sighed. "I can tell you want to."

Harry looked at him confusedly. "Ask about what?"

"Why I started crying." Draco elaborated.

Harry shrugged. "Why? I know you'll probably tell me when I'm ready."

Draco stared at him silently for a few seconds, then smiled and nodded. "I might."

Harry snorted, but chose to ignore it. "Other than that, how did you like the movie?" He asked, taking a bite of greasy goodness and barely holding himself back from morning.