Photography "Project"

~Chloe's POV~

"What's the topic?"

"What do you mean?" Max looked at me weird, her hands on her hips in her natural way. 

"For your project dip-shit! What kinda pics do ya need?" I chuckled. 

"Uh... actually I forget." She blushed, how cute

"Well, you have that super power for a reason."

I felt time slip a bit, but yet, Max was still in front of me. 

"Body figures." She answered, her nose turning red as she did. 

"Oh, your nose is bleeding again-"

"It's fine Chloe." She grabbed a tissue and wiped it away. 

"So, about this topic, what does Mr. Whatever-his-name-is want for this project, any specific figure?"

"The new professor is Mr. Johnson, and he wants any figure, something unique to my own mind." She smiled. 

"Johnson is a bit too close to Jefferson."

"Chloe." Max warned. 

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry. So who comes to mind with a unique figure?"

I watched as three different emotions went over her face. A 'good idea!' face, an awkward face, and now... a blushing face. 

"So, what'd you come up with?"

Max stepped closer to me after my question. I stammered backwards, falling onto my bed. 

"Ah, Earth to Max?"

"You Chloe... you are the one that comes to mind, but I don't know why..." My whole world stopped as Max looked at me, and those words flew out of her mouth. Me? Why Me? Why do I come to her mind? Out of all people! Why not Warren? Or Victoria? 

"M-Me?"

"Yes... Chloe, you're beautiful." Max crawled onto my bed and closed the space between us. Her lips were so soft, and her fingers through my blue hair felt wonderful. 

I was a little confused, but I said the hell with it. I licked her bottom lip, asking for entrance. She fought a bit, but I eventually won. Our tongues tip-toed together, spinning around and twisting, her wonderful breath against mine. 

I moved on and started messing with her neck, leaving little kisses. "Chloe... I wanna do this." I didn't understand at first, but then it hit me. We could, Mom's still at the dinner, and Step-Douche is still at the school. So, we could make all the noise we wanted to. 

~Max's POV~

I moved my lips up and down on Chloe's neck. She'd moan as she'd grab my breast. I moved my lips down to the tip of her cut-off shirt. I removed my lips from her skin to help her take it off. I continued where I left off and lightly kissed the top of her breast. I moved down her smooth stomach, and stopped, right at the button of her skinny jeans.  

I moved my hand from her hip to the crotch part of the jeans. "Max, you s-sure?"

"Of course~" I softly whispered, teasingly grabbing her crotch. "M-Max-!" I reached my hand into her pants and started fingering her, slowly feeling her getting wet. She lightly tugged my hair as I kissed her body, adding fingers. 

"H-hey, I'm almost-" I hushed Chloe and unbuttoned her jeans, slowly pulling them off of her with her gray panties. Before I continued, I grabbed my camera, quickly taking a picture of the near-climax Chloe. "One." I whispered and took off my hoodie, along with my t-shirt and bra. Chloe sat up and wrapped her fingers around the belt loops on my jeans. She grinded against me, getting closer and closer to her climax. "I hope you're okay with a little rain." She purred and she reached the top as I pushed my fingers in one last time, licking her wonderful juices. "Now it's your turn, Spider-Max." She seductively whispered. 

Chloe pushed me down, harshly kissing me, her taste strong, but sweet. "Chloe~" I moaned, feeling myself turned on and slowly getting wet. She slipped off my jeans, almost breaking the zipper and button. She sat up on her knees, biting her lip. "Damn... you're more of a drug than the drugs I sold for Frank ." She slightly chuckled and pushed us together, our breast rubbing together. The friction creating even more tension down bellow. 

"Chloe, just fuck me already~!" I nearly screamed. She chuckled and fell down below and licked. I gasped and jumped, but then desired it. I couldn't keep my moans in, and I sure as hell couldn't keep my "juices" in. After I let go Chloe jumped up and grabbed me, both of us falling to the floor, tangled in blankets. She softly, but passionately kissed me, leaving my insides tingling. She giggled against my lips. She opened her blue eyes meeting my brown ones, "Max?"

"Yes Chloe?"

"I love you." 

~~~~~~