Chapter 22

Recap

He immediately stopped kissing me and pulled up his phone. He showed the screen and there was a picture of him on top of me kissing me passionately. His hands were shamelessly under my top, while I was busy trying to squirm away. 

"Now this picture is going to your most beloved mate."He said giving me a final peck on my lips and heading towards the door.

If Jason sees this picture he will kill this guy. Jason can't handle me with Chase. How is he going to handle me with a rogue like him? Especially when I am not willingly kissing him.

I bet that's his plan.

Jason will lose his temper and have no control over his pack.

But there was a thought that was seriously haunting me.

Who would Jason chose? I mean he loves his pack, but more importantly he loves being the alpha. Will he give up his pack for me? Will he chose me over his pack?

Chapter 22

It had probably been a couple of hours since I was stuck in this stupid room. I was worried about Andrea. I wonder what they did to her. Did the rogue send Jason the picture already? More importantly did the rogue tell Jason about his deal?

I let a frustrated sigh as numerous questions popped up in my head.

"Dinner timeeeee." A voice sung from the doorway.

It was the rogue dressed in nothing but boxers. His gorgeous body had no effect of me. Jason's body was way better.

I ignored him and turned my face away.

"What? You aren't hungry?" He said crossing his arms around his chest and standing in the doorway, smiling at me.

He made it seem like we were best friends or something.

"No." I replied bluntly

But my stomach thought otherwise because it let out an angry growl. I heard the rogue chuckling by the door.

My face automatically heated up. Well, clearly I was starving.

"Common sweet pea let's get you some food." He said walking towards me and getting my hands out of those stupid handcuffs.

I did not protest this time. I was sure I could fight better if my hands were free.

At first my hands felt super soar. I rotated them several times hoping the pain would lessen. The rogue patiently waited for me as I stretched my arms in front of him.

Little did he know that I was only doing this to fight him.

Once I felt I was ready, I gave him a deadly glare and ran towards him with full force. He obviously wasn't expecting that because I saw a very shocked expression on his face.

It was quiet funny to be honest. His blue eyes went all wide with shock.

I pushed him with all the force I could muster. He went flying to the opposite wall leaving a huge dent and destroying the gorgeous wallpaper.

I heard a loud growl escape his mouth. I took advantage of him lying on the floor and booked it to the door. As soon as I was about to open it the rogue stood in front of me pushing me away from the door. He didn't use much force, but it was enough to make me stumble back.

I brought my hands and punched him right in the face. I heard a loud crack and realized I probably broke one of his bones.

A dangerously angry growl escaped his lips; his eyes were dark brown instead of his natural blue. Next thing I know, his hands were mid air almost about to connect with my face. I was too shocked to move. Soon enough I heard another crack, but this time it was my face.