Chapter 20

• Dedicated to To all my silent readers

Recap

"Night mate." He whispered into my hair, sending tingles down my body. The way he said the word mate made my stomach feel funny. Wow, it's only been some hours and this bond has already started to do wonders. But do I have the same affect on him?

"Night alpha." I whispered seductively on his neck.

I heard a little groan escape his lips, which brought a huge smile upon my face.

It is quiet funny how quick things change in my life. The guy I hated and swore to seek revenge upon yesterday is the same one I am cuddling with today.

I wonder if my life will ever stop being so complicated.

Chapter 20

Jason POV

I felt hot breath tickling me on my neck. My body felt so different. It was the first morning in my life where I felt so energized. I looked down and saw the most beautiful sight in front of me. My mate was cuddled against my chest, her heartbeat connecting with mine. She was gorgeous. She has no idea how hard it has been for me to control myself around her.

She looked so innocent when she slept. Just like an angel. The total opposite of what she is when she is awake. I chuckled at that thought. I know I pretend to hate her when she disobeys me. To an extent I do get irritated. But that's something about her that makes her different from all the girls I have ever met. The fact that she does not fall for my good looks or my money, is what makes her different.

I still remember the first day I met her. The moment I saw her my heart knew she was my mate. I wasn't ready to admit it. She was the complete opposite of what I expected. Yes, she was beautiful, but her attitude was what caught my attention. That wittiness, that sarcasm, her "don't mess with me or I'll break your face attitude" was quiet attractive. I hope one day she'll understand why I am so possessive over her. I just love her too much I guess. I always have and I always will.

I looked down at her soft skin attached to my chest. Her chest was heaving in a rhythmic motion against me. My hands had no control over me and I had a strong urge to touch her soft skin and feel the sparks the touch would lead to.

Kristy POV

I felt something soft stroking my cheek, with great gentleness and care. I was too lazy to open my eyes, so I thought about who this person could be. As soon my mind was awake enough to feel the sparks, I realized who this person was. A smile was making its way onto my lips. However, I stopped the smile. I think my lovely mate deserves to be tortured a little. Let's consider this a little punishment for biting me without my permission.

As his hands were tracing lines on my jaw I let out a sleepy little moan. Suddenly I felt his hands freeze on my face. Next, I pulled my hands against his chest and dragged them all the way down his waist. This way, I got the perfect opportunity to feel his six pack abs. His body tensed as my hands "unintentionally" explored his body.

I stretched my body and turned my back against him. AS soon as my face wasn't visible to him anymore, a huge smile was plastered on my lips. Next, I brought my body closer to his very excited friend. I heard a little groan escape his mouth. I moved against his friend as if trying to make myself comfortable. This time a louder groan escaped his mouth and the next thing I know he was out of bed running to the washroom.

As soon as I heard the door close I silently giggled to myself making sure he wasn't listening. I lay on the bed for another couple of minutes and my hand unintentionally traced the little bite marks on my neck. For some reason my anger was fading away. My human kept telling me to stay angry at him, but for some reason I just couldn't get angry. The mark on my neck felt just perfect where it was.