Chapter 5 and 6

July 21st 2020 UPDATE:

Everyone please check out my new book I Demand you to be Mine! If you enjoyed this book I can almost guarantee you are going to love this one. Please help me spread the word. Once again thanks for all your support. 

Hi guys!

Your comments are soo amazing! I edited this chapter, if you guys find any mistakes please let me know. Anddd please vote and comment! It really encourages me to update faster! 

Edited!!! Sorry This took so long. 

Recap

"Jason you will not do any such thing as that." Yelled his mom. No happy birthday or anything just straight to yelling.

 Perfect.

I saw Jason giving his mom a confused look, while I controlled my very strong urge to giggle.

"What are you talking about?" Asked a very confused Jason.

"Oh you know very well young man. Kristy told me about your plan to get girls home tonight. I warn you, don't even think of anything like that. Do you understand?"

I saw Jason giving me the dirtiest of the dirtiest looks. I returned this look with an innocent smile, which only made him angrier. I could practically sense his anger around me.

"Answer me Jason. Do you understand?" Yelled his mother again, the alpha tone evident in her voice.

"Yes mom." He said to his mother but his eyes boring into me.

For a second I actually felt bad for getting him in so much trouble. But then again, he deserved it for humiliating me. In fact he deserves worse.

This is just the beginning to his perfect birthday.

Chapter 5

"Kristy, honey, why don't you wait for Jason in the garage? My son and I  have some things to discuss." not making any eye contact with me, and glaring at Jason the whole time. 

I wish I could take a picture of his face right now. It was ABSOLUTELY priceless. It was transitioning from confusion to anger and finally to fear. It was EPIC. 

As Jason's mom murdered him with her stare, I quickly found my way to the garage. I did not realize a sweet looking woman like her could pull of that deadly glare.

 Kristy 1 Mr. Arrogant Alpha 0.

As soon as I stepped out I used my wolf hearing to get access to this live entertainment. Most of it was Jason's mom yelling at him. What really surprised me was how he never talked back or as much as tried to defend himself. Occasionally a growl escaped his lips which only led for his mother to get angrier. 

Oh this is priceless. That's what you get for messing with me. 

This entertainment session did not last as long as I had expected it to. Probably because Luna wanted his to be at school on time. 

 I heard angry footsteps coming towards the garage. I immediately ran beside his car and leaned on it with a bored expression on my face, staring at my light pink nails.

"You little Bitch!" I heard the door slam open.

Here we go again.

I rolled my eyes and pretended to yawn.

"Careful birthday boy I bet your mom can still hear you." I replied with a smirk.

"How could you? How could you lie to my mother? Every year my mom is the first person to wish me on my birthday with the biggest smile, but thanks to your stupid lie I was greeted by her yelling! You are going to PAY FOR THIS!" he said yelling the last part and furiously walking towards me.