Chapter 9

Madeline's POV

Chris woke me up early that morning to say goodbye before he left for work.

"One of my friends will come and pick you up later today. So you can just rest until she gets here," He said.

"Ok, Love you,"  I said.

"I, um, Love you too," he said.

He left and fell back to sleep.

I woke up a few hours later to a knock on the door.

"Come in," I said.

"Hello, your must be Madeline," the woman said opening the door and coming inside.

She had brown hair and and greenish brownish eyes. 

"Yes," I said.

"My names Elizabeth, but you can call me Liz if you want," she said.

"Hi," I said.

"So I brought you some clothes if you want to change. Then Chris asked me to take you shopping, but we can do whatever you want to do," she said.

"Thanks. And shopping sounds fun," I said and took the clothes from her and changed.

When I was done we left the hospital and she took me to a giant mall. 

"So were do you want to start," she asked.

"I don't know. Shopping is something I haven't done in a long time," I said.

"Well we'll have to fix that," she said with a smile and took my hand.

.............~..............~............

After about 3 hours of shopping for clothes, accessories, bedroom thing, ECT. We stopped to eat.

"Ok so I think I did everything Chris said to get you, except for one thing," she said.

"What's that?" I asked.

"He says, I'd she wants something done to her hair you can do that too'. Whatcha think," she asked.

"That sounds fun," I said.

"Then that's where we will head after we eat and then I'll take you back to the hotel," she said.

"Actually," I started.

"What is it Madeline," she asked.

"Can I get my ears pierced? I've all ways wanted to do that," I said.

"Of course," she said.

We finished eating and then she took me to get my ears pierced first and we brought some earrings too. Then to get my hair done. I got the tips of my hair died blue after I got it cut to my shoulder blades. After that she drove me back to the hotel and walked me to Chris's room. I opened the door with the key he gave me and Liz followed me in.

"Alrighty sweetie. Your dad, I mean Chris should be back in a hour or so but I got to get back to set. You Ok here by yourself," she asked.

"Yup I think I'll talk a nap," I said.

"Aright. See ya, Maddy," she said.

"Bye Liz," I said and she left.

I ran and jumped into one of the beds and fell asleep instantly.