Chapter 6

Madeline's POV

I slept for most of the car ride because I really don't feel well, but I didn't want to tell Chris because I don't know what he would say. I just don't want him to be mad at me. When i woke up Chris was pulling up to what looked like a scene out of a movie. He parked the car and turned to look at me.

"Are you feeling OK kiddo?" He asked.

"Ya I'm fine," I lied.

"Alright whatever you say," he said.

We got out of the car and there was people running around with cameras and mics.

"Chris, who's this little one," a girl said with red hair.

"Emily meet Madeline. Madeline this is my friend Emily Olsen," he said.

"Hi," I said then nice behind Chris.

"We are looking for Susan. Have you seen her?" He asked Emily.

"I think she's down at the end with her kids sense they can't be on the set," she said.

"Then we are off," he said and took my small hand in his large one.

We walked by so much amazing scenes and lots of people that Chris said hi to. Finally he stopped in front of a woman with long brown hair. She was holding a little girl standing next to a man with black hair and a little beard.

"Hey there Christopher. Who you got there," the man said.

"This is Madeline," he said then leaned down to my height, "This is Mrs. Downey she going to look after you while I work, Ok?"

I turned my head and whispered in his ear, "Is she mean?"

He chuckled then whispers back in my ear, "Nope she's very nice."

"Come on sweetie, you want a snack," Mrs. Downey asked.

I looked at Chris then at her and nodded.

"Have fun," Chris said then left with the man with the beard.

A couple hours later

Chris's POV

"Great shoot everyone take 5," Joe said.

I hoped the artificial building and went to sit down. The second I sat down my phone rang.

"Hello," I said.

"Chris it's me, Susan. Madeline looks really pale and she hasn't talked to me at all she just keeps staring into space," Susan said a bit panicked.

"Give her the phone for me," I said.

"Madeline," I asked.

"Don't be mad at me," she said and I instantly heard her start crying.

"Why would I be mad at you," I asked.

"Because I don't feel very good," she said crying harder.

"Oh sweetheart, I wish you would have told me," I said.

"I'm so sorry. Everyone's mad at me," she said and started breath heavy.

"No ones mad at you Madeline. Calm down," I said.

"Chris, she's scaring me I'm going to take her to the hospital," Susan said.

"I'm coming just wait. I'm coming," I said then started running full speed to Madeline.