11|| Crushes on Corey

Corey Fogelmanis. He's a cute nerdy senior who sits in front of me in computer programming. Honestly, I've tried to tell myself time and time again to just stop crushing over him because it's not gonna happen.

The problem is he keeps talking to me. Like yeah, I could get over it easily if he never even looked my way and was a rude typical fuckboy who says I'm not 'his type' or whatever but that's not the case.

He's super smart, funny, and the kindest guy you'll ever meet. He starts a conversation up with any and everyone. Any force or ultimate being out there, why? Why would you make a human being so perfect?

I'm just copying my notes verbatim from the board and Ms. Lovelace's phone rings. Being the wonderful role model she is (sarcasm intended) she leaves the room to answer her call and our class is left alone, nothing unusual. She's probably on her phone more than she teaches.

I'm still copying the notes when out of the corner of my eye, I notice Corey get up. He walks around the row of desks and stops next to mine. Just my luck, he's talking to Claire about something her older sister did. I roll my eyes try to focus despite the intoxicating scent of his really nice cologne.

I didn't think he was paying attention to me but clear the was. "Did I do something to you?" He asks clearly, but this class is so quiet he might as well have yelled it. There's apparent confusion in his voice.

Quickly trying to make something up, I stumble over my words. "Umm, no. Definitely not, I was just... scoffing at myself?" I answer him unsurely. I notice he looks at me oddly and turns around once again. I close my eyes and mentally face palm myself. I feel a presence near me and someone whispers "you couldn't be any more obvious." I open my eyes and see Dylan far too close as if he's still telling me something in my ear.

"Shut up Dylan go away!" I exclaim and smack his head. I swear he never stops talking and butts himself into every conversation. Rolling my eyes at his overdramatic wince, I finish my last sentence and sit back waiting for the teacher to return.

Corey gets up and I get another whiff of his cologne. Inwardly, I swoon and hope no one can tell from the outside.

Ms. Lovelace stands at the door and speaks loudly, "Just go to your computers and finish copying the notes to slide 20. I have something to take care of."

I just shake my head and make my way to my computer, she always does this.

Our classroom has desks in the middle of it and computers lining the wall. Honestly I like independent work but I sit next to Corey. I really am a good student but how can I focus with someone like him next to me? Especially since he's super talkative.

I sit down and open the notes and begin writing. Half way through a slide, I hear Corey talking to the sophomore boy on the other side of him. "So have you guys had sex yet?" My eyes widen and I stop writing for a moment. My eavesdropping game has clearly slipped if I'm only now hearing this conversation.

The other boy says "Dude, c'mon." Trying to ease off of this sensitive subject. Corey continues this conversation. "Hey, we're guys, we talk about this stuff." Wait, I thought he wasn't a fuckboy? 

The other boy, Calum, if you must know his name, finally answers the sensitive question. "Okay, no we haven't honestly."

"And there's nothing wrong with that! My friend actually had a girlfriend and when they did it, he started crying because she was giving herself to him as a virgin and he had nothing to give because he already lost his virginity." This sounds so anti-fuckboy I think I'm swooning.

"I haven't done it yet either actually."he trails off.
Woah, didn't see that coming. He might be two grades ahead of me but details, details. We definitely have to get married. Maybe on the beach, not to mentio-