Oh No She Didn't.

Dedicated to my 38th fan!!!

......................................................................................................

Sunlight trickled through a crack in the curtains causing me to squint at the blinding morning sun. Lucas’ arm was anchored around my waist, restricting any movement. I wasn’t complaining. With a small, relaxed sigh I snuggled into him. His arm tightened around me, pulling me into his hard chest. I felt safe laying in Lucas’ arms like his, I just wanted to spoon with him all day.

I was just drifting back off to sleep when my alarm sounded. Muttering a string of profanities under my breath I unwrapped Lucas’ arms from around me and wriggled out of his hold. He growled in his sleep and grasped the air in front of him.

A small giggle escaped my lips before I clamped my hand over my mouth so as not to wake him up. I knew I needed to get a shower and start getting ready but I found myself watching Lucas as he slept. 

My eyes travelled over his exceptionally mouthwatering body, from the beautifully mussed bed head to the broad stretch of his shoulders, his toned arms and lean muscles in his back to where the sheets covered the lower half of his waist down; giving the illusion he was naked. That thought almost had me crawling back into bed to have my wicked way with him. Shaking my head I ran into the bathroom, locking the door behind me, effectively putting space between me and the handsome God laying asleep in my bed. 

I took my time in the shower. Making slow, languid circles on my scalp I lathered the shampoo into my hair twice before dabbing some conditioner on the ends. When I was finished I grabbed my loofa and scrubbed my skin until I felt completely clean. The whole ritual took me about half an hour to complete. When I was done I shut off the scolding water and reached my hand out to feel the towel rack.

Empty.

Cursing under my breath I wrapped my arms around my exposed chest and stood bewildered in the shower. What the hell was I gonna do now? If I made a run for it out of the shower to my wardrobe I’d risk Lucas waking up and seeing me naked. But if I just stood here and waited for him to wake up so I could ask him to hand me a towel, I would freeze to death. Already the chilly cold air was biting and my wet flesh.

While I was stood in the shower deliberating I was so consuming in my thoughts that I didn't hear someone come in. Needless to say I screamed the freaking house down when Lucas popped his head round the corner of the shower. Once I recognized the adorably confused face and cutely disheveled sandy hair I clamped my mouth shut. Lucas cocked his head to the side slightly, making his look like a little lost puppy. I couldn’t refrain from biting my lip when his forehead creased in confusion too.

The expression only lasted seconds before melting into blank one, his eyes smoldering with a fiery intensity I’d never seen before as they travelled over my exposed form. I just stood there floundering like an idiot; entranced by him. Suddenly his expression changed again. His lips slowly began to curve up into an obnoxious, but sexy smirk and his eyes twinkled with amusement. I felt uncomfortable and exposed under his gaze so I finally crossed my legs in an attempt to cover more of myself. I was incredibly self conscious about my body, but this feeling was amplified massively when I was standing here naked in front of Lucas.

The silence stretched out in front of us like a big open void as I stood there fidgeting uncomfortably and Lucas stood grinning at me like an idiot. “Hmm...” He mused. “I thought you looked sexy wearing nothing but my shirt and panties. I guess I was wrong.” I watched as his eyes ran over me hungrily once more, causing something inside of me to somersault. I bit my lip and shifted awkwardly.