My Best Friends

Dedicated to hklove for being so amazing and supportive!

................................................................................................................

After going all ninja on Lucas for scaring me, I whooped his ass and sent him downstairs to get changed. Turns out he flew straight from Italy after filming and came here from the airport. He hadn’t even been back to visit his family yet. The crash I’d heard last night as him throwing his suitcase through the kitchen window. The idiot had apparently broken the microwave. I hadn’t seen last night since I was so wrapped up in seeing him again.  I’d just let Pierre buy a new one, he’s been driving me crazy for this state-of-the-art one that “all serious chefs need.” Looks like he’d be getting what he wanted.

I took the opportunity of having Lucas out of my room to strip and put on a clean pair of lacy panties and bra set. I was busy rifling through my wardrobe when Lucas came back in.

“Hey Ambs, what do you...” He trailed off when he looked up and saw me in my lingerie. I felt a blush tinge my cheeks as his eyes raked over my body. He was shirtless and my eyes raped him hungrily. He was wearing low slung jeans that showed off his yummy hip bones and the thin trail of hair that disappeared into the waistband of his jeans.

I gulped and looked up at him.

“Yes?” My voice faltered slightly so I cleared my throat and repeated myself. Luke seemed to realise what he was doing and shook his head. His eyes widened slightly as they regained focus and found their way to my face again.

“Oh, um, yeah. I was just wondering what you wanted to do today.”

I pursed my lips. Still thinking I pulled out a cute off the shoulder baseball sweater and tugged it over my head. “I dunno, maybe we should go see your family. Do they even know you’re back in the country?”

He shook his head. “No, but it won’t take the paparazzi long to figure out I’m not in Italy anymore.”

I nodded in understanding and pulled on a pair of ripped skinny jeans. I curled my hair slightly with my brush as I blow dried it so that it tumbled down my shoulders in big sleek spirals. I quickly added some mascara on my eyes. I turned around to find Lucas still staring at me appreciatively.

I put my hands on my hips. “As lovely as your new abs are, my friend, I really hope that isn’t my birthday present.”

He smirked. “So what if it is?”

I let my face fall, pretending to be disappointed. “That’s it? Damn, I thought it was going to be something good.”

Lucas narrowed his eyes at me before running straight for me, slinging me over his shoulder for the second time this morning. I sighed and let my body just dangle there, not even bothering to put up a fight. I propped my elbow on his shoulder blade and rested my chin on my hand.

“This is getting kinda of boring you know?” I said with feigned annoyance.

Lucas chuckled and slapped my butt. “For you, but I’ll never get bored of this view.”

I laughed and muttered “You pervert” under my breath. He heard and laughed out loud.