I get it from my Dad

Start from the beginning

My eyes are no longer my usual golden yellow, they are black, pitch black. My father's side is finally making an appearance. I remember ripping another person's head off before I blackout.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
My eyes flutter open when I hear a song bird in the trees whistling away. I groan as I slowly lift my head up. My head is killing me! Blinking a few times, I take in my surroundings. I'm in  a Lucius forest with a stream to the right of me. What happened? Where the heck am I? I slowly stand up with my wobbly legs and walk to the stream. I crouch down and cup my hands in the water. That's when I notice the blood all over my body. I rip my hands away from the stream and look at my reflection in the water. Though it's blurry, I can see all the blood on my- well, everything! I quickly scrub the blood off myself and try to forget about what I saw.

Anthony's words start ringing in my head as I look at myself in the water one last time.

I am a monster...

I lean against a tree and hit the back of my head against it.

I killed those people! I killed them!

I tug on my tangled hair and scream out in anger. I never thought I could be like my biological father. I thought I was strong enough not to cave in to that side of me. Apparently I'm not.  Look down and notice I'm wearing no clothes. Why haven't I noticed this earlier? The cold wind makes me shiver as I stand there, wet from cleaning the blood off my skin.

'Tara! Where are you? What happened?'

Ugh...it's Kayden.

'I don't know. I got knocked out by some guard and the next thing I know, I wake up in the middle of the forest.' I lied.

'Sound off, you might be close.'

'Okay.'

I throw my head up and let out a loud howl. After a moment I hear a response.

'Was that you?' I ask

'Yeah. I'll be there in a second.'

I sit down and curl up in a ball while crossing my arms over my exposed chest. Just a few seconds later I hear something running through the forest. I sniff the air to make sure it wasn't unwelcome company. I let out a sigh of relief when Kayden's intoxicating scent hits my nose.

His black wolf comes to a stop in front of me and I smile. I lean over to him and wrap my arms around his furry neck. The next thing I know is I'm being lifted up by Kayden, who is now in human form, and carried away.

My eyes close as I hear Kayden saying soothing things in my ear. My grip around his neck tightens when I feel him try to put me down. A whimper escapes my lips and he holds me tighter.

"Don't worry sweetie, I won't leave you. You'll always be mine." He whispers soothingly.

A smile touches my lips as I slowly drift off to sleep.

I'm back in the silver shackles and I see the four men. One shoots the tranquilizer dart into my leg. I'm in no control, I'm just being dragged along for the ride. I break out of the restraints and rip a man's head off. Then I proceed to shred the rest of his body. I glare at the rest of them and, without warning, I pounce and kill every single one; except the older man that was there when I woke up.

The man just smirks and casually walks out of the room. This infuriates me and I dart after him. Every person I pass, I kill with one bite of my powerful jaw. I run out of a door and look around. I'm outside.

Every person I see, I kill. Until, I see a strong man standing in front of me. He growls at me and I growl right back, my teeth dripping with blood. He suddenly changes to wolf form and runs into the woods. I take off after him but quickly lose him. From his speed and size, I could tell that he was an alpha.

My eyes shoot open and I scream. Beads of sweat roll down my forehead and blood is dripping down my chin. Crap, I was biting my tongue. I sparks fly through my body when a hand rests on my shoulder.

"What's wrong? Are you okay?" His eyes look are full of concern as he stares into my eyes.

I nod and brush a stray hair out of my face. My breathing is still heavy as i look around to see where exactly I am. I'm outside laying on a blanket. I see a fire pit and some people staring at me as they roast something they must've killed.

"It was just a nightmare- just a nigh- just a nightmare." I whisper to myself.

Kayden pulls me close to him and wraps his arms around me tightly.

"It's okay, sweetie. It's okay."he coos.

I bury my face in his chest and breath in his intoxicating scent. I instantly calm down and I snuggle closer to him.
As I'm about to fall back to sleep I hear a faint whisper.

"I love you Tara."

Did he just say he loves me? What do I say? Do I stay silent or do I respond? No, I'm going to respond. He needs to know how I feel about him. I try to open my eyes but they are to heavy. I open my mouth slightly so I can respond but no word come. You got this Tara! Just say it!

Before I can respond, I slip into the darkness once again. Ugh... Again?! Why am I so freakin tired all the time?!