Mine

its been 3 months since Anthony showed up, and 2 days since he last had me. before Kayden came back from the pack meeting, Anthony gave me a necklace to hide his scent with Kayden's. I wear it 24/7, even when I take a shower. Kayden has noticed I don't take the necklace off but I just tell him it means a lot to me; fortunately for me, he shrugs it off. I'm so scared that Kayden will find out and he will reject me. Mates don't get rejected much but usually a mate doesn't sleep with someone else other than their mate. I'm ashamed of myself for doing this, now mine and Anthony's scents will always be mingled. and I'll never be able to smell Kayden's scent mingle with mine, even when we finish the mating process, I'll always smell like Anthony.

I wake up to the sun shining directly into my eyes. I groan and cover my burning cornea with my arm. all I want is to stay in bed for the rest of my life, but my full bladder prevents me from that dream. I quickly sit up and race to the bathroom. my feet pad to the cold tiles of the bathroom floor. I do my business then dart away from the cold bathroom floor to the warm carpet of my bedroom. I stare at my warm bed and ponder on whether to go back in my warm, soft, comfy bed; or go down stairs to eat. the smell of bacon cooking won me over and I practically fly to the kitchen. I look around to see Daniel sitting on the end of the table with a pile of freshly cooked bacon on his plate. I see a smirk form on his face as he eats the food on his plate.

"I bet you would like some of this. too bad your not a morning person like me, then you could've gotten some." he laughs and then stuffs a piece of that glorious bacon in his mouth.

I growl at him, angry that he stole all of the bacon. Daniel's eyes widen at my reaction. I've been fairly laid back lately, but apparently not today. I see someone appear from across the room carrying a plate full of bacon, eggs, toast, and sausage. my mouth waters at the sight of this heavenly plate full of goodness.

"don't worry Luna, I made extra for you." the woman carrying it says.

she was the cook who I became very good friend with since I got here. her name is Juliet, I call her jules for short. she was my age but she wasn't nearly as tall as I was; her 5'0 frame looked very boney. her red hair is put up in a braid but is very messy; and her deep, brown eyes had rims of red around them from little sleep. I've been so worried about her health but when I ask her about it she blows me off and says it's just the way she looks. something is going on but she wont tell me.

"Thanks Jules!" I squeal as I run to her and snatch the plate.

I place the plate on the table then run back to Jules and give her a big hug. I hear her Yelp in pain, and I let go of her. I look at her with concern then my gaze goes to Daniel who is curiously watching.

"Can't you give us some privacy, jerk face?!?" I snap at him.

He shrinks back in his chair then jumps up and leaves the kitchen. I smirk, I actually got him to do as I say. Nice... I gently lay my hand on Jules's shoulder.

"Jules, show me." I say very lovingly.

Her eyes grew wide and she shakes her head side to side. I want to help her, but I can't without knowing what's going on. I have to get her to spill.

"Show me." I say more sternly.

She shakes her head once more. I see tears starting to form in her eyes. She's scared, but of what?

"I am your Luna. Now show me this instant."I command with my Luna voice.

She quivers at my Luna voice but it is the only way to get her to show me. She slowly lifts her stained, grey, t-shirt. I see a tear fall to the ground once her shirt is lifted up enough to show the gruesome sight below her that was hidden by her shirt. I gasp as my eyes wander her bruised and bleeding stomach.