"Where is she?" I asked.

"I don't know, all I know is that I need to find a certain man to save her." She said and I raised and eyebrow, she didn't look like she was lying the least.

"Why are you here then?" I said and she looked outside.

"I thought she was here but was captured before I could find out." She said and I looked if the coast was clear.

"I'll help you." I said and her eyes widened.

"Why would you do that, you don't even know me?!" She said and I sighed.

"I see something good in you, all I see is the truth and not one sign of a lie. I think I'll go with my guts." I said and she nodded.

"You're a real good person." She said and I gave her a smile.

"Listen this is how it's going to work, tomorrow. I will leave your cuffs open and you take out the guards quietly, I'll make sure grandfather doesn't see you and you try to find an escape." I said and she nodded. I cuffed her back and left the dungeons. The next day I visited her in the morning instead of the evening and she gave me a smile.

"Good morning." She said and I entered her cell with her food.

"Act more harsh." I whispered and her expression quickly changed, a blurry thought shot through my head and I jumped a little.

"What are you doing?" She said with an irritated tone and I hook my head.

"Shut up, I got a weird thought." I said and I saw a smirk forming in the corners of her mouth. I tried to act more irritated since a guard walked by.

"Eat or die." I said and tossed the tray to te ground knocking her glas of orange juice over, the guard passed us and I unlocked her cuffs. I took a pin out of my hair and gave it to her, she got the message and hid it in her suit. I waited for her to finish her food and loosely cuffed her again.

"Go on the exact moment the sun was set and never return back, I'll make sure a boat will be ready for you." I said and she gave me a smile. I stood up and walked away with the tray.

"Emily, you're art teacher is waiting for you in the mountains." Mother said as I entered in the temple and I nodded. I passed the tray to an assassin and headed to the mountains.

"Nice to see you again." He said as I arrived and I gave him a smile.

"Likewise, can we get started." I said and he nodded, he asked me to draw me the landscape in front of me and he smiled as he saw the finished product.

"You paint just like Damian." He said and I looked at him confused.

"A student?" I said and he looked shocked at me first but it turned into an sad expression quickly.

"Yes, the best even." He said and I nodded. We continued learning different types of strokes until it was noon.

"The lesson is over, you really do have talent." He said and I gave him a smile.

"Thank you, but I need your help." I said and he raised an eyebrow, he's the one who I have a feeling I can trust and lives outside the temple.

"Can you inform me on the topic?" He asked and I sighed.

"I have a feeling that I can trust you so do as I say, they are holding an innocent woman captive and I'm going to let her escape after sunset, but she needs a getaway boat." I said and he understood.

"I will make sure that there's one for her, you are too kind for this world." He said with a smile and I hugged him.

"Thank you." I said and let go of him, I changed my expression and he noticed.