The hoodie went up to her mid thighs, giggling as she did a little dance.

I stared at her, biting my lower lip. She looked so fucking beautiful.

Ever since last night, how close we were when we touched.. It all just felt different. In a good way though.

She smiled at me, nearing me and pressing her hands against my bare chest.

I completely forgot I was still shirtless as Cara pecked me on the cheek, her fingers brushing my face.

"You're staring, Hemmings. Didn't your mom ever tell you it was impolite?"

"I mean no disrespect, Car." I murmured, leaning down and kissing her again.

"Of course you don't."

We both hear the door slide open at the front of the tour bus, both of us glancing back.

"Cara? What the hell are you doing here?" Rose steps on the bus, straddling Ashton's waist as he carried her.

She turned around, slightly shocked by the two's position.

I was not so much phased , only because Cara and I did some pretty bizarre positions just last night.

Geez, I just seriously couldn't get her out of my mind.

"Um.. Well--"

"Sex. They had sex!" Ashton cut Cara off from trying to explain.

"What? How did you get all of that?" I questioned in surprise, furrowing my eyebrows at him.

"Well, the messy hair and you being half naked kind of gave it off. And Cara's in your favorite hoodie, so." Ashton smirked.

"And what's up with you guys? You guys look like you just came home from a wedding in freaking Graceland." Cara sassed, as Rose just smirked.

"We were classy for a night, weren't we, Fletcher?" Rose casually replied.

"Oh, very." Ashton chuckled, nodding. "It was our first actual date ever."

I realized how it was unlike the two to even go out on a proper date, mostly because they were both so casual about being together and occasionally hooking up.

I would have expected the whole date thing for Cara and I, but clearly the tables were turned.

A phone suddenly starts buzzing and we all stare at each other in confusion.

Cara scrambled around, grabbing her jeans and shook them around until her phone had thudded onto the carpet.

We all looked at the phone and froze when the caller ID had been our management team.

"Shit." Cara cursed in a panic. "I-I can't answer that."

She tossed her phone to Rose who stared at her in utter dismay. "No way!"

Rose then threw it to me, as I instinctively caught it, glaring at her slightly.

Cara's eyes were widened as she glanced at me nervously, running a hand through her hair.

"Yeah, alright." I muttered, sliding my finger across the screen and answering it hesitantly.

"Hello?" I said, putting the phone on speaker.

"Good morning, is Cara available?" An unfamiliar woman spoke.

We all expected it to be Stacey, but it wasn't.

"Uh, she can't come to the phone right now.. She's um," I tried to think of an excuse, Ashton anxiously motioning for me to say something, anything.