Crazy Carnival [Part II]

Bắt đầu từ đầu

Releasing a sigh of relief, I go to step out of the hug but he continues to hold on to me. I grimace before trying to escape his hold but his grip doesn't ease up.

"Damon, let go of me," I growl softly as I pinch his sides. I feel him flinch a bit but he doesn't let go, "Stefan, a little help please."

I send the younger Salvatore a pleading glance. However, as he goes to help me, Damon sneers at his brother threateningly, "Don't you dare touch her little brother."

Finally, I shove myself out of his grip angrily before fixing my clothes. I send him a look of disgust and anger while clenching my hands into fists.

"Stop acting like you own me! You have no right to do what you just did because news flash-- I am NOT yours!" Letting out a huff, I stomp away from him but to an area where I can see the arm wrestling match.

Despite my tries to ignore him, my eyes drift to the face of the man I once called my husband. Immediately, my breath catches and my eyes sting. It feels like so long since I last saw him.

My eyes trace over his face and immediately, I am got with so many  memories and emotions. However, the memories of his greatest betrayal stand out above the rest. Although the ache wasn't as strong as before, it was still there. The hurt of knowing that you spent so many years on someone who could so easily just walk away.

"Okay he's the champ. Who wants to go next?" Tyler calls out while standing up from the table irritably. I could see the expression on his face that he didn't really wanna be around his uncle.

A loud call from behind me, startled me and I try to hide my face when the two Lockwoods turn to look in this direction, "Stefan wants to go!"

I glance up discreetly and see Mason squinting at me. My eyes widen a little as I pretend not to notice.

"Sure, I'll give it a shot," Stefan agrees reluctantly as he makes his way to the empty seat across from the older Lockwood. Thankfully, that seems to take his attention away from me causing relief to flood my system.

"Go get em' Stef!" Damon calls out with fake enthusiasm and encouragement.

I roll my eyes at his immature behavior as I watch Stefan and Mason exchange words. Mason smirks and shakes his head before the match begins. They stare into each others eyes as they push. It seems so intense that I bite my lip nervously, hoping no conflict rises between the two 'species'.

My eyes widen in surprise as Mason slams Stefans hand to the table. I assume Stefan let him win but seeing the look on the younger Salvatores face, there must be more to that idea.

Stefan looks confused but also a little put out so I yell, "It's okay Steffy, you're still my number 1!" He looks at me and let's out a laugh as everyone else turns their attention to me including Mason. His eyes widen to the size of golf balls when he sees my face.

Finally gaining the confidence I seemed to have lost in the beginning, raise my eyebrows and send him a look of disgust, "What? Surprised, jackass?"

"Elsa," He whispers in shock as he stares at me with his mouth hanging open. Then I watch his eyes drift to my stomach and it looks like all the air was knocked out of his lungs. I feel an arm go over my shoulder and I glance up to see Damon staring angrily at Mason.

Mason's eyes catch the action and his expression changes to what I could only assume to be fury. Rolling my eyes at the two dumbasses who hurt me, I throw Damon's arm off of me and stalk away from them.

"Wait, Elsa!" Mason exclaims after me but I ignore him and push through the crowd to get away.

'I can't deal with all the stress, You just got out of the hospital.' I remind myself as a tear slips down my cheek. I place a hand on my stomach as I walk away.