Crazy Carnival [Part II]

"When sorrows come, they come not single spies, but in battalions.."

-William Shakespeare

I stood away from the crowd as Tyler continued to win every match. There was a little feeling of suspicion inside me but I just brushed it off. It was probably just paranoia from all this supernatural stuff. I mean, he could just be strong or from constantly working out.

I clenched my teeth as my thoughts strayed to the older male Lockwood. Letting out a sharp breath, I brush away those thoughts and concentrate on the event at hand. I force a happy smile onto my face as I whoop in happiness.

"Yes! That's my nephew everybody!" I cheer as Tyler slams his opponents arm onto the table yet again. An older woman sends me a sneer as she pats her embarrassed son on the back, "What, jealous?"

Tyler let's out a groan as he sends me a look, "C'mon, Aunt Elsa. Really?" I turn away from the bitter lady who was probably in the middle of her menopause to raise an eyebrow at him. He glances away quickly and turns his attention to the kid who just sat across from him.

I hear familiar voices talking and I turn to see Stefan and Damon eyeing Tyler. I clear my throat and send a questioning glance when they look at me. Stefan shrugs whilst Damon, of course, smirks. I roll my eyes and flip him off before turning to see Tyler win another match. The boy is red and out of breath.

"You okay there bud? You're really out of breath.." My motherly instincts kick in but my concern quickly vanishes at his reply.

He smirks when he looks at me, "How about we get out of here and I'll have you out of breath in no time." My eyes grow as I stare at the young teenager in front of me. I think a little throw up even climbed up my esophagus.

"Hey! You better watch how you talk to my Aunt, she's pregnant you sick shit!" Tyler butts in about to pounce on the guy. But I shake my head at him before he could do something crazy.

"That hasn't stopped anyone before.."

My eyes turn to slits and my anger rises rapidly as I glare at the young boy in front of me.

"Listen here you perverted child. Didn't your mama ever teach you any respect? Don't talk to me that way before I smack the hell out of you. Now get out of here with your 3 inches because only thing that your getting tonight is your own hand!" I snap, fed up with this boys disgusting attitude.

Even before I finish my sentence people all around us are laughing and ohhing.

He glares for a moment. "You're gonna regret what you said bitch." With that he hightails it out of there before Tyler could get to him. I see Stefan and Damon fuming as well but I shake my head at them as a sign to let it go.

"I bet I could beat you."

Immediately my body tenses and my heart stops beating. I stood frozen as I stare at his back. My eyes turn to Tyler who stared back at me with wide eyes. Hearing his voice was like a punch to the stomach. It felt like the air was sucked out of my lungs and I couldn't breathe.

That familiar voice that used to whisper sweet nothings to me at night and sang to me after a nightmare. Now, it's become apart of my nightmares.

Tyler glances between the two of us with wide eyes, his mouth opening and closing. I could feel the confusion radiate off of his uncle who began to turn to see who Tyler was looking at, "Who are you looking at?"

However, being the chicken I am, I quickly spun around and pulled Damon into a hug to hide my face. I felt the vampire stiffen but quickly relax as he wrapped his arms around me too. We stood like that for a a minute until I felt Stefan tap my back, "He's not looking anymore."