seven - part 1

"You know something, Harls," The joker begins, as he sits himself at the far end of the rundown couch, leaving Harley standing alone in the centre of the room.

"Things have changed around here."

Harley forces a nod of understanding, watching the Joker warily, as he slides his tongue across the side of his mouth; a gesture he'd often do when he'd been pondering on something thoroughly.

"Gotham has changed,

as you're very aware."

Harley nods excitingly, jumping up and down like a child.
"Yeah Puddin'! Cause of that evil witch bitch." She sneers, placing both hands on her hips.

Harley didn't like the thought of any female more powerful than her. To her, Enchantress was better off dead.

In fact, Joker hadn't cared for Enchantress at all.

"What's that got to do with anythin'? Why do you care about Gotham all of a sudden?"

Joker laughs acidly, his voice low and ghastly.

"No, no." He gestures for Harley to sit down beside him. She obeys immediately, of course; like his pet. If the Joker weren't in the middle of something, he may have found that rather alluring.

After all, he was a complete sadist.

"I'm talking about you and I."

Harley, still clearly completely in the dark, tilts her head to the side; obviously finding the Joker's vagueness confusing.

"Things have changed between us."

----------------------------------------------

HARLEYS POV:

"What d'ya mean Puddin'? Nothin' has changed!" I whimper, crossing my arms.

Mr J rolls laughs bitterly.

"Well, I've just noticed that since you've been back, we've been..."

I wait anxiously.

"Closer." He finishes, his eyes drifting towards mine. I furrow my eyebrows.

"Isn't that whatcha' want Mr J?" I laugh, carefully.

He doesn't laugh.

-----------------------------------------------

"I just miss the old days." Joker admits, sighing with boredom. Boredom was, of course, an accurate adjective to describe his latest approach on his relationship with Harley lately.

Harley didn't miss the old days. She didn't miss the pain and the violet patches. She didn't miss the falling from Windows or her Puddin's bad moods.

"Oh." Is all Harley could think to respond.
Oh, meant all kinds of things.
I didn't know you felt this way.
I didn't know I haven't been good enough for you lately.
I didn't know I'd let you down, Puddin.

The joker immediately vaults up, straightening his suit.

"Let me play with you today Harley." Joker insists, pulling Harley up by her wrist.

Harley's eyes widen.

"Come to the bedroom."

--------------------------------------------

I tie her up. It's not comfortable but she likes it anyway. She likes anything. She's completely lost it.

"Quinn, I want you to stay..."

I smile with teeth.

"Silent."

And then I grab her neck and squeeze it with one hand, my other ribbing her shirt off.

She smiles underneath my grip, her lips turning blue. Her eyes are wide and vibrant.

How can she still be so happy?

Or perhaps I could use that to an advantage.
After all, I promised that I'd play with her.

So why not start now?

I let go of her neck, planting a kiss on the violet bruise.

"I'm sorry." I whisper, planting kisses along her collar bone. "I went too far. I don't want to hurt you." I lie, my insides twisting with disgust as I try to smile sincerely.

"You can take over." I insist.

And then, I really start the game.

"Hurt me."

-----------------------------------------------

Harley's POV.

"Hurt me."

My body stops. Mr J wants me to take control?

How could I possibly do that? He's the dominant one. He's the one that makes sure I'm the one who's hurtin'. M

Mr J has never been this ... considerate.

"Puddin', how about we just stick to the normal routine?" I ask, my thick Brooklyn accent allowing the offer to sound more fluent and arousing, rather than uncertain.

His face drops, and his eyes turn black. His hold on my body tightens.

"Not that I don't- I mean, I want you right now Mr J. Hard." I quickly add, pushing my body against his underneath him.

"I want to please you but I don't know if I ever can the way you please me."

He stays silent, untying the ropes from my wrists; setting me free.

"I just feel kinda exposed right now. But that's whatcha want, right Puddin'? You wanna make Harley feel better again..." I purr, grazing my lips and teeth against his neck.

Suddenly, He gets off me and turns me over roughly. Sitting on my back, he grabs my hair and pulls it so my back arches towards him.

I gasp escapes my lips as he pulls my hair tighter.

"No." He growls. "No it isn't."

I whimper under his touch.

"Your feelings count for nothing, you pathetic mess." He brings his lips towards my ear lobe, his body almost flat on top of mine.

"We both know what you want." He purrs, his fingers snaking around my neck softly.

"You want to prove your worth to me. And now you can."

I close my eyes.

What if I let him down?

-------------------------------------------------

Harley was sure of two things:

She did want to please her Puddin'.

But she didn't know how.

Although, if there was one thing that was certain, it was that If the Joker could play crazy, she could play it better. And even though Harley's devotion for her Puddin' meant that she could never overthrow him, she could always pretend for her Mr J?