Chapter 1

Dear Bell, 

Moving day again, I just wish that we didn't have to move all the time but I understand why it happens. I just guess that every time someone in the kingdom finds out my mom is a witch. They go berserk and spread the news and then there usually is an angry mob after us well, it's about time I tell my part of the story. So why don't you sit down and relax because it's going to be a long story. I guess I should really start from the being of the whole mess and how it started. Well, I'm not that great at telling these kinds of things, but I'll try my best.

I was born on a dark and scary night, in the dark woods during a horrific storm. My mother "Kastelen the great and all powerful" was having trouble, well okay let me just get it out, giving birth to me. She was trying to find someone who could help her. As she was running she ran into this little cottage, as to a pose because she wasn't paying any attention nor could she see. As my mom tells me apparently she passed out after hitting that cottage, but she doesn't remember what happens expect waking up to me and some old lady. But that's when it all happened, I mean her and her "powers" the old lady gave my mother a drink but gave her the wrong thing. But enough about that, let's go farther in the story.

So it was just like any other day sun shining, birds chirping, oh one more thing an angry mob of towns folks after us! I was five years old by now every year a new kingdom ,but I had a feeling this one was different. we finally escaped the angry mob and wondered into this unfamiliar village that wasn't on the map. So I'm guessing it's new? We had a house made for us right away in a small gathering of trees, so a tree house with many levels and light. My mother sent me to the market right away to pick up...

flobberworm parts

fiddle ferns

pig ears

5 spiders

finger and the weirdest one...

gas

I don't know why she needed these ingredients but she did for something, but I can't figure out what. Whatever, she is always sending me on mission or to the market for these things and never tells me why. She can be so annoying sometimes.

Some years later....

I'm walking into this strange room, something I've never seen before. The room was so prissy and pink ,but it had jelws like real ones not some fake ones that people try to sell. I hear something to the left of me, it was girl talking coming this way. I had to hide, I'm hiding in a closet and all I see are mirrors in this closet. I look at my reflection and see a 16yr old girl with cherry red hair that has bilberry highlights in it. A girls with freckles and a body type of what boys except and want of a girl. It's not my fault I look this way but of my mothers and fathers fault.

As the girl walks in I can hear other people in the room with her, probably gossiping. I'm trying to be really quiet but then IT comes out, the loudest and fastest cat. I sneezed and that happened, that's what happens when you have magical powers and still can't control them.

As I'm walking back to my house I hear this horrifying scream, like something I have never heard before. Something that doesn't exists, something that isn't human. I start running towards it I might not be able to control my magic but I can do the best to the the person or thing out. I to where the screaming is and it is a baby, or at least I thought it was.

I bring it home to show my mother, and as I'm walking I hear a raging scream. It was the baby thing again, the horrifying scream, the non human scream, it was like a super sonic scream.

I walk into my house, well my mother's house to show her. She screams and tells me to...

"Take that thing back from where you got it, do you have any idea what you done?" why is she so afraid of this?

"Why? Do you want me to put this poor and helpless baby back into the woods." I'm so confused and frustrated.

"This thing can kill me. It's a copper child and copper children or the copper people kind can kill witches and the fairy kind, your father's kind." My mom sounds so afraid and helpless when saying this

.

"You told me my father was dead! That he died because of the witch queen, that he died a hero; a prisoner." I'm so mad, I wanna run out of the house a kill myself. I won't though cause that won't help anything.