2. Your first kiss

You and Max were hanging out for the first time in a long time. He had gotten back from his race in Italy and he wanted to take you out. 

The two of you have been the best of friends for quite a while now, but you also had a little crush on him. 

As the two of you were hanging out, you noticed that Max was acting different. He was opening the door for you. When the two of you went out to eat Chinese he noticed your drink was empty and he asked for a refill for you. He started passing notes to you. 

It was about 11 o'clock at night when the fun was over and Max walked you home. Max walked you all the way up to the doorstep and the two of you just stood there, looking at each other. You bit your lip and looked up at Max.

"Well, it was a fun night." You admitted. Max smiled down at you.
"Yeah, it was. We still going to hang out tomorrow?" He asked. You nodded your head,
"Definitely." You replied with a smile. Max smiled back slightly and sighed.
"I guess I should be heading home, goodnight." Your smile faded away when Max turned around.
"Max," You said with a sigh, before you reached out for his hand and spun him around. Max looked down at you, his eyes filled with question. You stepped between his legs and wrapped your arms around his neck. Max had a shocked expression on his face, before he realized what you were going to do. Max smirked and leaned down, planting his soft lips on yours.

Hope you liked it :)
Let me know your thoughts on my writing please!