Chapter six

"I...I don't think that this is such a good idea." Thomas stuttered as we reached the shore.

"Oh come on. You're not scared are you?" I replied with a smirk on my face.

"No! I just don't want your father to blame me for the trouble we're getting into! You know he doesn't like me!"

"Tommy, he does like you. Father's just a little overprotective. I mean it is his job." I say while pushing the rowboat onto the sandy shore.

The cabin boy just sighed and helped me with the boat.

"Besides, Father will never know. We'll be back on he ship by sunset." I said happily.

Then I looked up at my surroundings. The clear water lapped up against the glittering beach. Bright blue sky's shown up above. A thick green forest was in front of us close to the shore.

"Wow," Tommy said in awe. "It's so beautiful!"

"Yeah, it is." I replied, wonder laced in my voice.

"See," I smiled bumping Thomas with my hip, "This will be fun. There's nothing wrong with a little adventure."

The dark haired boy gave a small, unsure smile, "I guess so..."

"Well then what are we waiting for? Let's go!" I exclaimed grabbing Tommy's arm and running towards the dark forest.

Pan's pov

I felt the presence of two more people on my island.

With magic, I teleported myself to the golden beaches of Neverland. Staying behind a tree, I spotted a a young girl and boy pushing a row boat into the sand. I smirked.

"So daddy's little girl and her boyfriend have decided to join us. Naughty little girl. Your should have listened to your father." I chuckled darkly to myself.

"You've just made my plans a much easier love."

Back to your pov

     "(Y/N), where are we going?" Thomas sighed slashing at the thick, green, plants and vines with his sword.

"Oh come on Tommy, we're going on a bloody adventure. At least pretend to have fun." I smiled back at the dark haired boy.

"I just don't have a good feeling about this. Somethings off about this damn island." He said, suspiciously scanning the dark forest around him.

The trees and vines were so thick that only a little sunlight shown through the green canopy.

"If it's the creatures my father talked about that's giving you a bad feeling stop worrying about it. I'll protect you my beautiful damsel." I teased Thomas turning around and puffing out my chest and bowing like a knight.

A small smile appeared on the taller boys face. Then he batted his lashes and puckered his lips.

"Oh save me my brave prince!" He exclaimed in a shrill girly voice.

I burst into laughter and looked at Thomas. His eyes were glittering with his usual cheekiness and was wearing a charming smile. A smile that could make any girls heart make.

Suddenly he grabbed my hand. My laughter died down and I stared up at Tommy.

"What are yo..."

He interrupted me and smiled, squeezing my hand. "We're going on an adventure. What else would we do."

I blushed as I looked down at our intertwined hands. Then smirked at him.

"So you finally decided to stop worrying."

"Well, I suppose if we're back at the ship by sun down and if a particular captain with one hand never finds out about our quest in Neverland we should be fine. Besides I have you to protect me. Right?"

I laughed at his last comment. "Of course I will protect your dumb ass!"

"Well then since I'm a gentleman I shall escort you through this dark forest full of danger and the possibility of death." He said in an exaggerated posh accent.

"Why thank you my kind sir." I said mocking the voice he used.

And with that we set off laughing, our hands still laced together.

Little did I know that would be the last time I laughed for a long time.