Chapter four

"So this is Neverland." I said staring at the lush island in the distance, my voice filled with wonder.

"Indeed (Y/N). Now gather the crew and prepare the boats." My father replied.

Full of excitement, I started barking orders to Hook's crew. One by one the boats were lowered into the water with the men inside ready to row to the island.

I sat next to Thomas.

"What do you think lives in Neverland." Tommy suddenly asked.

"I'm not sure." I replied. "My father said that there were fairies, pixies, and mermaids."

Thomas laughed, "Well then we have nothing to worry about."

I smirked back. "The fairies there can be quite vicious when angered, pixies are small creatures with sharp talons and teeth that will not hesitate to use on you, and mermaids will drag you to the depths of the sea and eat your corpse . So yeah, nothing to worry about."

Tommy gulped and looked at me with fearful eyes.

I laughed and punched him playfully. "You have nothing to fear my beautiful damsel, for I will protect you!"

"Why thank you my Prince Charming." He said rolling his eyes.

Then we reached the shore.

My father gathered all the crew together.

"There are many dangers on this island. Fairies, mermaids, pixies, and dream shade thorns. Be mindful of all of these things. I'm here to talk to an old friend. Peter Pan."

Mumbles and whispers passed through the crew.

"Silence!" Hook commanded. "As I was saying, always be alert, there could be lost boys around anywhere. They are most likely watching us at the moment. Split up men!"

We all spilt up into groups.

"Who is Peter Pan (Y/N)?" Thomas asked.

"I have no idea but we're about to find out."

Peter pans pov (ooooooooooo)

     Perfect. They are exactly where I want them to be. Hook should have known not to come back to Neverland. Not after what he did the first time.

"Boys, were gonna play a game." I said looking around at my group of eager lost boys.

I smirked.

"Let's play."

Yaayyyy I finally put up another chapter!!!!!!!!! I hope to update again soon. I keep saying that but I just get so busy. Anyway hope you enjoyed this chapter. K bye!
                                        -EF