Chapter 14

After 1 year and a couple months

Jungkook and Eunmi were still together. High school ended for them.

But, something happened on the day of May 12th. 

JB, one of the school's kingkas kissed her. Someone then took a picture. Eunmi was too in shock to hear anything. She immediately pushed JB away from her. 

"See you around cute face." Eunmi fell to the floor, crying. She had to explain this to Jungkook before he found out. 

After school, she decided to go over to Jungkook's home. Before coming, she bought food for them to eat.  She was smiling the whole time. 

As she was walking to his house, she bumped into the rest of the group. 

"Oppas! Where are you going?"

"Oh. Eunmi!"

 "We're headed back to your house." Yoongi said. 

"Ah." 

"Where are you going?" Jin asked. 

"Me? I'm going to Jungkook's place. I have to tell him something important."

"Ok. But, you have to come back before 7." Jinwoo said. 

"I will, appa." They then both stuck their tongues out. The guys laughed. 

"Anyway, we're gonna go. Come back safe. If you need a ride, call us." Namjoon said. 

"I will. Go ahead." She then watched them leave and smiled and waved at them. 

Despite the situation she was in, she was really happy. 

She walked to his house and knocked on the door. 

No one answered. 

She then took the key that was given to her and unlocked the door. 

No one was in the living room. But, she knew he was home. 

His shoes were there but there was a girl's shoe. 

What the heck? She thought. 

She put the food down on the kitchen counter and started to make her way to Jungkook's room. From outside the door, she heard sounds. She opens the door and her key drops. 

Jungkook and Eunha, the school's queenka, was making out. Tears fell down her face. They were to into it that they didn't even notice that Eunmi was standing at the bedroom door. 

"What the hell do you think your doing JEON JUNGKOOK?!" She screamed. The two looked up and saw her standing there. Jungkook smirked. 

"Go away you cheater. Your a bitch anyway." 

"Jungkook, I-I can explain."

"No explanations needed. Now leave."

"Go away bitch." Eunha said and smirked. 

"Don't ever come back into my life." Jungkook said. 

Tears fell and Eunmi ran out of the house as fast as she could. 

It then started raining. 

The sun already set and it was dark. 

As fast as she could, she ran to her house. 

She couldn't stop crying. 

She opened the front door and then closed it and fell down at the door. 

"Why? Why?" She said crying. 

The boys heard the door open and ran to it. Jinwoo and the guys saw something that they shouldn't ever see. It was her breaking down. Tears fell and fell and she was soaking wet. 

"Jin-hyung, can you get a towel?" Jinwoo asked. He then came back with a towel. 

Jinwoo slowly went up to Eunmi and wrapped the towel around her. Tears fell out of his eyes. He didn't want to see his sister cry like this. Jinwoo then helped her get up and led her to the couch. She couldn't say anything and looked at one direction the whole time. She then looked at her hand and saw the ring. She took it off and threw it across the room.  She then started to cry again. The boys were really shocked. 

"Eunmi-ah. What's wrong? You can tell us. We're always here for you." 

She looked up and smiled a little. 

"Jungkook, cheated on me."

"What?!" Everyone yelled. 

"You didn't let me finish." She said in a kinda quiet voice since she was really cold. "This morning, JB forced me to kiss him but I pushed him away. Somehow, Jungkook got a picture of us kissing. I then saw him making out with Eunha. He called me a b-bitch and told me to go away and said to never come back into his life." She then started to break down again. 

The guys were furious. Yoongi and Jinwoo gave him a warning and he ignores it. They knew exactly what they were going to do. 

Eunmi cried herself to sleep. The boys watched. The last thing she said before she slept was. 

"Oppas. Don't kill Jungkook. Please. I beg of you." 

Instead of killing him they thought of something else. They were all going to move to the states. 

They were gonna leave Jungkook behind. So, they bought tickets for the plane. 

"Jungkook. You son of a bitch." Yoongi whispered. 

The next day, all of them started packing. 

They blocked Jungkook from every single thing that they had. 

Jungkook. Why the hell did you do this to my sister? Jinwoo thought.