Chapter 12

"Jinwoo oppa." Tears fell down her face. Eunmi quickly wiped off the tears and went toward the water with a smile. She was happy but also mad that he kept it a secret from her. Suddenly, her feeling of suicide came back to her. She started to freak out. "What the heck?" She whispered to herself. She started to forget about it slowly as she made her way to the boys. 

"Eunmi, over here!" Jimin shouted. 

"I'm coming!" She then started to swim toward them. Everyone started to splash each other and started to have fun. Afterward, they got out and headed back home so they could swim in the pool. On the way to the car, Eunmi tripped and Taehyung helped her. She tried not to look in his eyes. 

Eunmi's mind was filled with Jinwoo. She couldn't believe it. It was really him. But, she needed more information. Taehyung said that he brought pictures of himself from his childhood. She then knew that she needed the pictures. 

They arrived home and everyone went into the pool except Eunmi.  All the boys thought she was acting a little weird and clumsy. She went into Taehyung's room and searched for the pictures. She finally found them in a bag. She took them out and found a picture of her and Taehyung or should she say, Jinwoo. She was furious. How come he didn't tell me? She thought. 

She then went downstairs to the backyard where everyone else was. "Eunmi." Jung kook said with a smile. "What's that?" He asked referring to the picture. Everyone looked at her. She started to cry.

"What's wrong?" Yoongi asked. Taehyung then noticed that it was his picture with his sister. Before he could say something or grab it,  she dropped it into the water. You clearly see that she was upset and angry. 

"Eunmi! What are you doing?!" Taehyung yelled at her and went to grab the picture that was all soaking wet by now. He then resurfaced. "What is your problem?!"

"My problem?" She chuckled. Everyone was confused. "Why the fuck didn't you tell me I was your sister!?" All the guys gasps. Tears started to fall down his face. 

"Eunmi-ah... I was planning on telling you-" 

"When were you going to tell me? Huh? I thought you were my big brother. My oppa. You should've told me when you first found out! Why the hell are you telling me now!" She screamed. The guys were really shocked. They just found out that the two are brother and sister. Plus, they never saw Eunmi get this angry. 

Jin, Jungkook, and Yoongi got out of the pool to try and calm her down. "Calm down, Eunmi-ah."

"Calm down?" She chucked again. "How can I calm down when this doofus didn't tell me?!"

"I'm sorry." Taehyung said with his head looking at the water. You can see his tears hit the water. Namjoon tapped his back. 

"Why don't you tell them the truth? Jinwoo." Jimin said calmly. 

"Huh?" The boys said. 

"Wow. Jimin-oppa. You knew too? Your so mean. How could you do this to me too oppa?" Tears continued to fall. Jimin started to feel guilty. 

"I'll say it." Taehyung said. "I'm not Kim Taehyung. My real name is Park Jinwoo. I was born on December 31st of the year 1995. When I was younger, I ran away from my home leaving Eunmi home with my parents. I disappeared and ran away to Jimin's house. I have no idea why I ran away. After awhile, I forgot about my life. I forgot about where I lived. I forgot about my family. I forgot everything except my name. I started a new life using the name Kim Taehyung. I found out about Eunmi and started to search for her with Jimin. I got back pictures of my family. I finally realize now that Park Eunmi is my long lost sister. I'm sorry, Eunmi-ah. I didn't want you to be hurt because of me. I'm sorry I didn't tell you guys." 

"Let's go inside." Jin said and all of us went inside. Everyone didn't say a word and went to their rooms. Eunmi and Taehyung couldn't stop crying. Yoongi comforted her. She then went to take a shower to cool down. She went downstairs and saw everyone except Jin sitting on the couches. Eunmi went toward him and helped him cut meat. 

"Ow!" She cut herself. Taehyung went to go get a bandage. He then came back and put her hand under water and blew on her cut and then put the bandage on top. 

"There all better." He smiled his rectangular smile. Taehyung then went back to his seat. 

She stared at the bandage and smiled. "Are you okay?" Everyone asked. 

"Yea." 

After dinner, she asked to speak with Jinwoo for a little before heading somewhere with Jungkook. They went to the backyard and Eunmi closed the glass sliding door. 

"Oppa."

"Eunmi." She then pulled him in for a hug and started to cry. Jinwoo hugged back.

"I missed you, a lot." 

"Nado. I missed you a lot." It was quiet for 5 minutes straight as they were hugging. 

"Oppa. I forgive you and I wanted to say sorry for everything."

"It's okay, Eunmi-ah. As long as your here. How are our parents?" She let go of the hug and starts to freak out knowing that Jinwoo doesn't know about their parents. 

"Oppa. Eomma and appa. They died. In a car accident." 

"Mwoh?" Tears fell down his face. She started to cry too. 

"They died when I was 13 and you were 15. At that time, I had no one. I moved in with Jungkook for awhile and then went my own way. It was really hard for me. Jungkook bullied me from middle school to 2 weeks ago. But, I found out that he did it to protect me. Some guy threatened to kill me.  So, he bullied me and then I tried to commit suicide since I had no one. Not even friends. But, at that time I was dating Yoongi-oppa. I forgot about him at that time though. But then Jungkook saved me. And now I meet you." Jinwoo hugged her tightly again. 

"I'm sorry for making you go through all of that alone." 

"It's fine, oppa." She then looked up and wiped his tears and smiled. "Your still the same." She then laughed. 

"What?" She then stuck out her tounge and started running around the house. 

"Yah! Come here!" They entered the house causing commotion. 

"What are you two doing?" After awhile he caught her and put her into a headlock and dragged her downstairs. Jungkook was standing there with a plain white t-shirt and jean shorts. 

"Here you go Jungkook. She's all yours." Jinwoo said to Jungkook. 

"Thanks  Tae- I mean Jinwoo-hyung."

"Bye oppas!" 

"We will be back!" 

Jungkook then started leading her to the beach with a smile on both of their faces. 

(Their house is right near the boardwalk and beach)

He then led her to the water and he started to walk along the water with her. 

Her beautiful, brown silky hair flowing in the breeze. 

He then stood in front of her. 

"Park Eunmi. My childhood friend. My crush. My everything. I loved you for a very very long time. On today's date at this time. Will you be mine?"