Chapter 13

"Park Eunmi. My childhood friend. My crush. My everything. I loved you for a very very long time. On today's date at this time. Will you be mine?"

Eunmi smiled at him and kissed him. Their lips met and they both closed their eyes. Jungkook puts his hands around her waist. They finally break the kiss. 

"Of course, Jungkookie. I'll be yours." 

"Really?!" 

"Yup." She smiled at him and he suddenly picked her up and spun her around. "Yah! Put me down!" She said as she was laughing. He then laughed with her. After a while, Jungkook puts her down and kisses her forehead. 

"Let's stay together forever." She nodded. Then, he took out something from his pocket. It was a ring. On the ring was a heart that was a locket. She opened the locket and saw a picture of them together. She smiled. 

"It's beautiful. Thank you." He then grabbed her hand and slid the ring onto her ring finger.

"Let's head back." 

"Arraseo." She said. "Are we going back to the villa or...?"

"We are going to meet them at the boardwalk. Don't worry." He smiled at her and intertwined their hands. She smiled at him. 

They then headed to the board walk and saw the group there. 

"Oppas!"

"Eunmi! Jungkook! Come hurry!" They started to run toward them. 

"Congrats you guys!" Everyone said. 

"Yah. Jeon Jungkook. You better take good care of my dongsaeng. If not, I'm gonna kill you." Jinwoo said and Eunmi chuckled. 

"Same with all of us." 

"Okay hyungs. I won't." He smiled at her and she smiled back. 

They then started to walk down to the rides. They then saw a huge roller coaster. 

There was even a hoop. "Let's go on that!" 

"No thanks." Jimin said. Everyone then looked at him with a are you serious face

Somehow, they all ended up going on it. Eunmi loved going on roller coasters because of the thrill. At the beginning, she is always scared. Most of the time she closes her eyes but it helps her from screaming too loud. She has a fear of help but her friends help her get over it. 

On the way back to the villa, they got some ice cream. Eunmi and Jungkook shared. They fed each other. It was cute. 

The whole group got matching sweatshirts. All of them looked the same except they were different colors. 

They knew it was gonna come in handy.

They all went home happy and satisfied. 

Eunmi was especially happy since she now has a boyfriend and she found Jinwoo. 

She went to sleep peacefully.