NEW STORY!!

NOT AN UPDATE!

I am making a new story called Don't Let Go! It is (surprise surprise) a Cato story. It is about his life in District 2 before the games. Here is the description:

Sadie Blue lived in Panem. More specifically, in District 2. She was in one of the richest districts but she didn't take anything for granted. She learned not to because of how much people lost or didn't have. She only has her childhood best friend, who she is also in love with, he is the most important person in her life. Her mother was killed in the games when she was 18 and her father was never around. She is left with her grandmother who is estranged after losing her only child. Cato has been training most of his life for the games and is now eighteen and expected to volunteer. Sadie fears that he will do what he is expected to do and leave her. She knows he is lethal and has a good chance at winning but when he comes back, if he comes back, he will be a changed man. She knows this is true and knows if he leaves, she will have to tell him how she feels.

**************************

I only have one chapter up but I will try to get more up soon! I promise it will be good! ;) If you read Unreal Love, please at least read the first chapter of Don't Let Go! I love all my fans and this is the only other Alexander story I have published!! So if you for some reason like my stories, go check it out!

Okay, I'll shut up now! Goodnight! Love you all! ;)

XxSophie