Chapter one

(PICTURE OF VERONICA)

•Veronica's POV•

*Beep* Beep* Beep*
"Uggghhhhh" Today is my first day at my new school and I'm a senior. I wake up and put on a casual light grey sweater that is off the shoulder a little bit, some skinny jeans, and my black and white converse. I leave my hair down and brush my teeth. After that I put on a little bit of mascara and some lip balm.

I can't afford expensive stuff because I have to pay bills. My family was killed in a car accident and I have no one else to live with so I live by myself since I'm 18. I moved to a new house because I want to have a fresh start and not have people pity me because my family is dead.

When I'm done I look in the mirror. Im not tall or short I'm 5'4. I have slightly wavy dark brown hair that reaches a little below my shoulders. I'm pretty curvy and have an olive skin tone with dark brown eyes.

I grab my keys and an apple. I drive to my new school while eating my apple.

I finally arrive, throw away the core of the apple and start walking to my locker. While I was walking there I was greeted by a girl with wavy brown hair and light brown eyes. "Hi I'm Skylar, you must be the new girl" said the girl who's name is Skylar."Yeah my name is Veronica but you can just call me Roni". "Where are you going, maybe i can walk you to your class" she offered. "Sure that sounds cool I have math next" I replied. "I have math next too!" I laugh at her excitement. We then started walking to our class. For some reason I have a feeling in the pit of stomach that something was going to happen today. But I just ignored it.

When we arrived to our class I got curious stares. I just decided to ignore them because of course they were going to stare at me I'm the new girl.

The class was divided into groups of tables that had 5 desks in each group. I sat down in one of the desks next to Skylar's desks. "So who else sits here?" I asked Skylar."Oh, my brother and his two friends" she answered.

While we were waiting for the class to begin in came the most hottest guy I had ever seen in my life.

The hot guy looked around the room frantically as if searching for something. Then his eyes met mine. Oh his eyes. What he did next suprised me. He smiled at me, he freaking smiled his gorgeous smi-wait I don't even know him. Why is he smiling at me.?It was taking all I had not to faint right then and there.

No! Get it together Veronica  you don't even know him you can't think about him like that.

He then started walking towards me. Oh no....

PLEASE READ ⬇️
Authors Note: I edited this chapter because I think this might help y'all understand this story better. I added some more information about Veronica in this chapter that is important and changed very little. I'm going to look over the other chapters and check if they make sense. If you're confused just ask and I'll try to help you understand.