Chapter 9

Kylie

I rolled out of bed and shuddered when my feet hit the cold wood floor. I yawned and went straight to my walk in closet and grabbed a light pink shirt and also grabbed a pair of white jeans. I also grabbed some undergarments and snatched my baby blue towels. I walked to my bathroom and took care of myself. I shampoo my hair with my coconut shampoo and also condition my hair with my coconut one. I also washed my body with a coconut body wash. After, I finished I grabbed my coconut face wash and washed my face. Okay, I admit that I might have a slightly bit of addiction to coconut...

Anywho, after I finished showering and everything I went and jumped out and dried myself and put on my outfit. Once, I was done putting on my outfit I went and grabbed some socks and put on my pink Converse. I skipped down the staircase and made my way to the kitchen. I grabbed a bowl and grabbed some cheerios and some milk and did my cereal. After I completed my cereal, I put my bowl in the sink and grab my penny board and went out the door. I penny board all the way to the store and bought a Slurpee. 

I decided to penny board around the city since I had a day off of everything. That's when a lightbulb hit my head. In that very moment, I knew that I had a song to record today. I penny boarded to the studio and saw that Kyle's car was here and dad was standing in the front of the studio. Hmm, he's probably waiting for me. I stopped a few feet in front of dad and I saw that he was angry. Like real angry. I checked my phone and saw that I was an hour late! Crap! The latest I've been was like only 5 minutes. uh-oh 

"Hi, dad..."

"You're an hour late!"

"I know I'm sorry I was just exploring the city a little bit. I guess I got way to caught up and didn't realize what time it is. I promise to never be late ever again,"

"Okay, fine but just this one time," He said sternly while pointing a finger at me.

We walked to the first studio and I saw Liza ready to go. Dad left me to go with Kyle and see how he's doing. Liza told me that I was going to record my newest song that I wrote about a week ago. It's called 'No Cuffs'

(Sorry that I don't have any lyrics to this song by Liane V. The official music video came out about a week ago and nobody has made lyrics to this song yet so just enjoy the song and the music video! Also just a warning! The music video is kinda dirty with some booty dancing and showing some boobies...)

After I finished recording 'No Cuffs' for about 10 million times It was finally done. Liza told me that it should be out in about 3 weeks and by that time we should also do a music video to it if I wanted too.  I decided not to since I really didn't want and I was kinda busy planning a tour with Kyle and dad. Afterwards, we all went home and finished the day off with some ice cream and a movie marathon and then we all eventually finished. Well, I guess you can say that if you have a father who snores and will eventually fall asleep if you are watching a Disney movie.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay, well I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! Yes, I know I finally updated but just so you know I won't be updating as much as usual in summer because of school. But, I hopefully can try to squeeze in at least 1 or 2 update a week. Well, I guess that's it so bye!