Chapter 1

A/N- Do you guys want me to put the songs and artist like I did in my other book? Comment down below if you guys want me to or not.

*Hazel*

Ever since Mitch and I got married we had a beautiful son when I was 26 and Mitch 31. We named him Kyle Mason Craske. Then 3 years later when I was 29 and Mitch 34 we had a beautiful daughter that we named Kylie Tess Craske.  Right now Kyle is 14 and Kylie 11. So right now Mitch is 59 and I am 54. Yes, we are old parents so we are technically known as a grandpa and grandma. But, we use skin care and all so we look like were 20 or 30 again. Anyway, We all decided that Mitch and I should bring Kyle and Kylie to our workplace where we used work at. I was wearing a burgundy sweater since it was cold, black pants and brown boots. Mitch was wearing a black FACE tee-shirt and some black pants and white vans. Yes, we still do wear outfits that are mostly fitted in the teenage world. Since Kylie and Kyle could dress themselves they wore almost the same thing as us. Kyle wore a black shirt and black pants with red Vans. Kyle wore a pink sweater and white pants with blue Converse. 

"KIDS BREAKFAST READY!" I yelled to Kyle and Kylie

"OKAY YEAH WE'LL BE DOWN THERE IN 2 MINUTES MUM!" Kyle and Kylie yelled together. 

I sat down on the table with Mitch and started to drink tea while Mitch drank milk. Exactly in 2 minutes both of our kids came running down the stairs and ran into the kitchen and gobbled down their food. Or actually Kyle gobbled down his waffles and Kylie she ate nicely without making a single mess. 

"Kyle stop making a mess! After when you're done with breakfast your going to clean up your mess!" I exclaimed to him

"But-"

"No buts,and,or  you are going to clean up your mess after you eat and Kylie no laughing at your brother or else your going to help him clean up," I said sternly

"yes mum..." Kylie said while Kyle just stayed quiet and ate quickly but made no mess besides the mess already there.

I nodded and continued eating my breakfast. Mitch then said that we are going to take a trip to both of our place where we used to work at.  Both of our kids nodded and finished their food quickly and afterwards Kyle did clean up his mess. While the kids were putting on their shoes I was finishing up the dishes while Mitch was getting both of our shoes. Once I finished putting the last dish onto the dish rack I speed walked out of the kitchen and went to the front door and put on my shoe. We exited out of the house locked the door and went into our car. Our car is a Land Rover Fort Myers that is white and black. (Car up top)  we all gathered in the car and took off  to 'Danceworks' 

When we entered Danceworks we immediately got greeted by Ted. We all smiled at him and went into studio 3. When we entered all heads turned our way.

"Hi kids well you guys already know but I'm Mitchell Craske and this is my wife Hazel Craske and this is our 2 children. This is Kyle who is 14 and Kylie who is 11." Mitch said to the kids

"HI," all of the kids said

We went to the back and watched them dance while Starr was teaching them a routine. After they somewhat got the routine down Starr wanted to teach Kylie and Kyle a routine that the DV kids already learned. We spent an hour and a half at the studio watching Kyle and Kylie learing the routine. They got it down quickly and once they finished we all said goodbye and gathered into the car. Mitch drove 20 minutes to my workplace. I was a big solo singer that had 5 songs. The first song called 'Busted' 2nd one is called 'Incompatible' 3rd is called 'Dark Enough' 4th one is 'Synchronize' and the last one is actually a cover. Mitch actually did the cover with me. We covered Chris Brown FT, Justin Bieber 'Next To You'.  We entered the studio and we all said hi to Ally. Ally led us to an empty booth and let us go and sing or do whatever we want.

"Okay, guys get in the booth and sing. I might also record you guys" I told Mitch and our kids. 

They all got in the booth and then they started to sing. I went to the other side and I made their voice change to deep and then high pitched and I even managed to make it so high that I was surprised that the windows didn't even break. We all decided that we should actually start singing for real and not for fun. Kyle sang first and let me tell you Kyle did have a great voice. Then Kylie started singing and she also had a great voice. Well, I guess you can't say anything since they did have music and dance in their life when they were growing up. Kylie wanted to me to record herself singing one of my songs. The song that she chose was 'Busted' since she has a crush name James and the song 'Busted' represent her and James. 

Once Kylie was done we made some changes to the audio and we all listened to the recording. Kylie sounded so good that we decided that we should send the audio the Harry. Harry was my manager when I was here. Then we did the same exact thing with Kyle. Sent the audio to Harry and now all we have to do is wait if Harry would want Kyle and Kylie. 

We all got in the car and we drove home. When we arrived home we all went and showered and put our jammies on and went bed. We ate dinner at a restaurant for dinner. We made sure that Kyle and Kylie were asleep and then Mitch and I went to our bed and went to sleep straight away. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay, guys so yes this is the sequel to 'Adopted By Ashley Banjo' I also want to thank you guys for reading my other book. It means a lot to me thank you! Anyway just so you guys know The songs that I put in the story those are songs that are already out on YouTube. 'Busted' is by Veronica    'Incompatible' is also by Veronica   'Synchronize' is by Alana Lee   'Dark Enough' is by Amanda Lopiccolo. Well, I guess that's it so yeah bye guys!