Chapter 4

*2 years later*
*Hazel*

As I came through the door Mitch asked what was wrong because I was sad and depressed. Well, let me tell you guys what happen and why I'm sad. Well, I went to the doctor because I was losing hair so I thought that I was just going through something so I went to the doctor and this was the news that I got from her. She told me that I had cancer. I devastated I didn't want to go and possibly die. What will happen to Kyle and Kylie. Mostly Kylie since I was her idol and her mother. Kylie was a mommy kid while Kyle was a daddy kid. When Kylie grew up she got more fame and whenever she got hate she would come to me. Now what will happen when she gets hate and I'm not there. And for Kyle what would happen when he needs advice for girls or anything. I really don't know what to do if I die. I know for sure that Mitch would take great care of them but would Mitch be able to take care of both of them? Of course, he would. Anyway, I told Mitch about me having cancer and now it's time to tell Kyle and Kylie about it.

We called them down to the living room. When they arrived this is where I have to tell them now.

"Okay, guys so I have to tell you guys something," I said while they nodded waiting patiently

"Well, I have cancer and I don't know how long I'm going to live,"

When they heard the news they quickly came to me and hugged the life out of me while tears were flowing down their cheeks. 

"Hey hey don't worry we could still have a great time together until I die. But, just please don't worry about me, okay and plus I could still spend one more birthday with you Kyle and Kylie hopefully I get to spend one more birthday with you. But, enough of this why don't we go and have fun!" I say trying to lighten up the room

They nodded while wiping away the rest of the tears. Later, on we did have fun. We spent every single day spending time while Mitch took photos. I sometimes took photos too. But, I just wish that I don't have cancer and leave my kids. But, i guess we have to make memories before I die.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay, so yes this is a short chapter but I really didn't find the inspration to write but don't worry I'll hopefully get insipriation to write in a few days. But, I guess that's it so bye!