Chapter 7

*Kyle*

It has been 2 and half week ever since we had that funeral. I actually admit that Kylie's and I cover that we did were actually good. We also recorded the song. Oh! I might also say that Kylie and I are going on tour soon. Yes, we do have school. No, we are not homeschool. So, everybody at school knows us and we are popular but we really don't think we are famous or popular. We just hate the word 'famous' and 'popular'. We don't know why, though we just do. Anyway, we were at the studio 10 minutes ago and we recorded the cover. Now, all we have to do is wait and get ready for the music video. I actually have written some original songs while Kylie she well she may have started her own YouTube channel. I really didn't want her to but I couldn't hold her back. She wanted to make one ever since she 12 and that was last year. She has had her channel for about 5 and half months. She has 1 million subscribers, I also have a channel but I mostly post singing and dancing videos.

Anyway, today we were going to the park but of course, Kylie had to go and say that she had a date tonight in an hour. So of course, being us we had to rush stuff and most important thing is that she is the only girl in the house so it's kinda hard since dad and I don't know ANYTHING about girls. The only thing we know are that girls are hot and they are feisty will the hot ones. The regular cute ones are not that first. I say this because my girlfriend Leah is really really feisty. Leah is the regular cute ones and man is she feisty. No, I don't think dirty. You might be thinking why not, after all, I'm 16 and us 16 boys think dirty. Well, I don't because Kylie and I were raised better. 

So as of right now Kylie and I are currently waiting for Leah to come and help her for her date. While Ashton her date or should I say, boyfriend. No, Kylie is not dating I just call him her boyfriend because they do act like a couple even though they are only friends. It has been 30 minutes and Leah has not arrived yet. I called her multiple times and she has not called back. Yes, I know she's driving but at least she can multitask for a minute. Like she could answer then put her phone speaker. Mum did do that until she......died. I waited for another 5 minutes and as of right now Kylie only has 25 minutes until her date comes. Another 2 minutes and then I heard the doorbell go. I opened the door and saw that it was Leah I  went and hugged the life out of her.

"Woah!Woah! Are you okay babe?" Leah asked

"No! I seriously thought you got injured or possibly die! I called you like 20 times and you never picked up"I responded frantically

"Oh umm yeah sorry 'bout that, I left my phone at home..."

"Ok, well at least you're alive and not hurt but go Kylie is dying upstairs. She's walking around the place. If you don't hurry up she's probably going to rip her room apart. I can tell she's nervous. After all, I was nervous on our first date."I told Leah while chuckling remembering our first date.

"Okay, Okay I will okay. Yeesh men are mean and so pushy" she said under her breath but I heard

I chuckled and watched her walk up the stairs. But, most important I was checking out her booty. Okay, I actually take that back. I guess I am a little perverted a little bit. I shrugged my shoulders and continued watching her butt sway back and forth.

"I know you're looking. Also, stop looking at my butt or else you are going to get you face cut off!" she yelled

I took my eyes off her and then I just sat on the island just thinking about stuff. That's until I heard the doorbell go off. I was confused on why Kylie's date was here 10 minutes early. I looked up at the clock and saw that it was 3 in the MORNING! Oh, my god! did I fall asleep while thinking? I got up and opened the door and saw Kylie and her date together and when I opened the door I heard firecrackers. Ashton pointed up and then Kylie and I looked up and then I saw 'Would You Go Out With Me?-Ashton' in bright pink colors.

She looked down and nod her head yes and when they were about to kiss firecrackers came back on. She looked up and then, of course, it started to rain. How romantic. She looked back down and that's when they kissed. Aww! my baby Lil sister had her first kiss with her boyfriend and was her best friend too. They do make a cute couple! Okay, wow I sound like a girl that time.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay, so I updated. Yay! Anyways, I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and also may I say something. Kylie finally has a boyfriend! Yes! I bet you guys were waiting for kylie to have a boyfriend! Actually probably not...Anyway, next chapter would probably be in Kylie's POV and about the date. So next chapter, probably going to take it back to her first date and in her POV! So I guess that's it so bye!