t w e n t y t h r e e - p a r t y

Connor smiled at himself as he looked in the mirror. He was wearing black skinny jean and a gray shirt, he thought he looked very adorable. He looked over at his best friend Katie, as she combed her long brown hair. She was wearing a baby blue skirt with a white blouse with white converse. 

"Are you ready, Kitty." Connor says hopping on the bed.

"Uh huh," She says. "I'm really really proud of you Daddy. You know when he would babysit me when my mommy had to go to workies he would always sing this song to me, to help me go to sleep." 

Katie hums part of the song as she brushes her hair. "And...and when he was done he'd always say when he gets a little he would sing it to him all the time." She says doing a twirl. 

Connor gasps. "I know what song you are talking about! I think it's called 'for him'... oh that's my favorite song that he sings to me, he always let's me sing it with him."

Connor and Katie both break into song twirling a jumping around the room. 

"Alexis! Connor! Come on it's time to go." Alexis says from downstairs.

Katie and Connor both stop the glee breakout and laugh as they head downstairs. Alexis and Troye stood at the door laughing about something. Alexis was wearing a black dress and Troye was wear a black jacket black skinny jeans and a white t-shirt.

"Mommy you look really pretty, Tro Tro you look very handsome." Katie says.

"Yeah what she said." Connor said smiling.

"Thank you munchkins," Troye says smiling. "I know they wouldn't start without their guest of honor but I'd really like to get going now if you don't mind."

xxx

Troye walked into the middle off the room and grabbed the microphone. "H-hello?" He says.

A hush falls over the room as he continues. "First, I would like to say that just by you being here it...it fills me with so much joy. When I came to Emma and my producer with this idea they, well for one thought I was insane," Troye stopped as him and the rest of the crowd laughed. "But they asked me if this was something I really wanted to do. Blue Neighborhood isn't just some album I put together it was a story... my story. A story about a lost boy who lived in suburbia. I'm not a sappy person and this is not an exception so I'm just going to go straight to thanking people."

Troye sighs, "Thank you to my manager and best friend Emma, thank you to my childhood best friend for i would never have gotten into any of this, thank you to my family who sadly couldn't be here and finally," He looks over to Connor. "Thank you to my heart, my baby boy, my love, Connor. Con, you have been the most wonderful person in my life and every second I get with you good, or bad is worth it cause I get to see you face every step of the way." 

Troye raises his glass. "To Blue Neighborhood."

"To Blue Neighborhood." The crowd repeats.

Everyone cheers as Connor runs up to Troye and wraps his arms around Troye's neck.

"Congratulations Daddy, I loves you!"

xxx

 you've just finished alphabet boy by yours truly.

23 chapters, that's a new record for me.

the amount of thanks i have for each and everyone of you is insane. when i started this story i had zero clue what i was doing and if anyone was going to read it 9 thousand almost 10 thousand people later the story comes to an end. 

but there is going to be a sequel it's going to be called training wheels, so be ready, im not going to type it for a while just for dramatic reasons, and my next story is going to need all my focus. 

but for every vote, like and comment, thank you.

ahhh, this is the last time im going to be typing in this story as in like an official chapter.

later loves!

-ria

THE END