🔹 Help Me 🔹

"BamBam please stop, you're hurting me!" I cried as BamBam squeezed my arm even tighter. I tried to get away, but every time I did, he would squeeze even harder. He let go and pushed me to the ground, and I fell on my hip and used my arm to break the fall. He kicked me and spat in my direction.
"If you ever embarrass me like that again, there will be hell to pay" he said, and with that, he left. I stayed there, crying and trying to get myself up, but I couldn't. My arm couldn't hold my weight, and my hip felt like shattered glass. The tears just fell and left small, faint marks on the hard concrete floor of the JYP building. I finally managed to push myself up after about 10 minutes of just crying and hurting.

I had become BamBams "girlfriend" about 4 months ago, when JYP personally approched me and offfered to be a fake girlfriend for one the members of Got7. Little did I know, at the time, that it would be hell to be with BamBam. The first month wasn't so bad, in private, he just scolded me and didn't really say much to me, he just glared, but in public, he treated me like a princess. I was shocked and confused. Now, he hits me sometimes and calls me names like Stupid, Bitch, Fatass, Ugly, worthless. I haven't done anything to him though.

I slowly trudge upstairs and look around, not finding BamBam anywhere. I sigh in relief and here someone's voice.
"(Y/n)?" He asks, and you reply, turning the corner entering the kitchen. Jackson and Mark are standing there with Jaebum. You glance at Mark and then at Jackson, who rushes towards you and you just hold out your arms, which he does the same and you hug him tightly.

"Why are you crying now?" He asked. I cried a lot becuase of BamBam but didn't ever tell anyone because BamBam would kill me and I couldn't have the other members so angry with BamBam, they kick him out, or disband. So instead, I make up excuses or tell lies as to why I am crying... again.
"I don't want to talk about it" is all I can think of before another pair of arms wrap around me and Jackson and another. We heard the door unlocking and I quickly pushed the guys away and wiped my tears, BamBam walked in and smiled at everyone, even me.
"Hey beautiful" he said pulling me into a hug, which I hugged back; it pained me, I hated him. I pulled away and he left his arm rested around my waist. I wanted to punch him.

After talking about what to have for dinner, we decided to just order pizza and BamBam had to go pick it up.

Thirty minutes pass, and BamBam gets up to leave, luckily, the pizza place was about 40 minutes away. It's the closest one. I turn my head to Jackson and he looks at me.
"Jackson, May i talk to you in private?" I asked, trying to hold back the tears. He nods and stands up, grabbing my hand, pulling me up. We both walk upstairs and enter his room, and immediately start crying. I hugged him tightly, gripping his shirt and his arms snake around my waist.
"What's wrong?" He said with a soft, husky voice. I pulled away, looking into his gorgeous eyes, still holding onto his shirt.
"I hate him! He hits me and calls me names and makes me feel like shit!" I whimpered to Jackson. Jackson's expression changed for the worse.
"He hits you?" He questions. I simply nodded in reply.
"Please don't say anything to him, he will just hit me even harder and I'll never trust you again if you do" I said quietly. Something told me I could trust Jackson. I let myself fall into his arms again. He was warm and smelled amazing. I never wanted the moment to end, but sadly it did, too soon.
-------------------------------------------------------

We all sat around the coffee table and ate our pizza, watching a horror movie. I jumped and BamBam glared at me like I was an idiot. When I finished my piece of pizza, I got up and threw my plate.
"I'm going to bed" I stated, BamBam quickly turning his head to face me.
"Not without me your not" he said standing up. He threw his plate I the trash and followed me upstairs.

When we entered his room, he quickly slammed me against the wall and pinned my arms above my head. His lips placed little kisses along my neck, but it wasn't nice, it didn't feel good. He sucked on a part of my neck, and I whimpered in pain. He used his hand to touch me. Suddenly his hand met my cheek and left a stinging sensation. I cried out in pain, hoping another member would hear. BamBam punched me in the gut, and covered my mouth. There was a slight knock at the door and it was Youngjae.
"Everything okay in there?" He asked in a sweet, caring tone. BamBam replied, saying yes. I tried saying yes, but I was still wheezing, trying go catch my breathe. Youngjae left, and BamBam uncovered my mouth.
"Dont you ever do that again!" He yelled, rolling his eyes, walking away from me. He flopped on his bed and I laid on the floor. He always made me sleep on the floor, with nothing but a rolled up shirt for a pillow. I turned my back towards him, gripping my stomache in pain, when I heard him mumble.
"Why couldn't they had picked someone better?" He sighed. I just shut my eyes and pushed the thought away, drifting into a deep sleep.