school

I sat alone in my new room at my new house with my new parents in a new town I couldn't help but feel a little relieved that I could finally have a fresh start in a new place more importantly a safe place where I didn't have to constantly worry about getting hit or my mom having a breakdown. it's been 2 hours since I got home and my new foster parents who seem to be very nice or at least what I would consider nice  after what my current situation was.

I got ripped from my train of thought when I heard a nock on my door

"Kellin me and John prepared dinner if you wanna come and eat with us"

 I heard her soft voice speak and with that I sat up from my and bed and made my way to the   stairs I looked up into the dining room witch was really spacious and had a big fancy chandelier hanging over the dark wooden table in the middle of the room. I walked over to the table and sat down next to John who I guess was my new dad. They looked up from the dishes in front of them and we had small talk about random stuff and just eating dinner it all felt really weird because I honestly didn't even know them but I'm grateful to be here i guess, it was all such a big change for me to be sitting and eating dinner like this and i didnt know if they were aware of that or not.

"Are you exited to start school tomorrow?" Her soft voice broke through the awkward silence 

"A little nervous but yeah it should be fun" I lied I was scared shitless and already knew I would be getting bullied just like every other school I've ever went to.

"Oh don't worry" John interjected "me and Linda have had many friends who work at the school and you will get along just fine"
I smiled before looking back at Linda I guess her name was Linda.

I headed up stairs into my room after finishing my meal. I stared at my white walls until I drifted to sleep.

"MIDDLE FINGERS UP IF YOU DON'T GIVE A FUCK" I jumped awake from my sleep remembering I set the song antivist as my alarm clock to wake me up for my first day of school. I flickered my eyes open  adjusting to the bright beam of sunlight leaking through my window. Ripping the sheets from my warm skin I got dressed in some extra tight black skinny jeans and a blue blink 182 t-shirt and then through on a red beanie after going to the bathroom and fixing my hair.

My black hightop converse clicked down the stairs as I was greeted by Linda in the kitchen setting a bowl of cereal in front of me. 
"Kellin! I made you some cereal for your first day of school, make sure to eat it fast or you'll be late"

"Oh thanks Linda" I said quitley as I sat my backpack down on the table and ate my cearal in silence while Linda washed some dishes.

"We should get going Kellin school is about 15 minutes away from here"she said grabbing the keys to her car and making her way to the door. Slumping my backpack on and making my way to the car nerves filled my body as I imagined all the bad things that could happen at a new school.

Oh God oh God oh God I repeated in my head silently cursing my parents decision to send me away to a new schoo. l I made my way through the front doors to the school and walked down the large hallway to the office to hopefully find a schedule that would tell me my locker combo and what  classes I would have. As I entered the small office I saw a tall boy with tattoos who seemed to be arguing with an office lady about something i cautiously walked over to the desk and played with my hands feeling nervous and awkward.  she put a finger to her lips looking at the tall boy
"Can I help you?" she asked in an angry tone with an annoyed expression on her face
"Uh im a transfer student"
Her expression softened as she look over into her desk and pulled out a schedul  handing it to me and smirking over at the boy that she was previously arguing with