New beginning, gift from the heavens...

"F2ifth miss? Third master is pleading for your audience. May I let him come in? he's been starving for days and...... we are afraid that he ill fall ill.." Asked the middle aged nurse cried.

SHe remembered her nurse, she was a chubby woman that had neither a evil heart nor a kind heart, but she was human, which naturally made her an enemy. She also remebered that the chubby nurse would betray her once she became the abandoned empress.

SO, she decided that she would get rid of her. She smiled a sickly sweet smile as she told the nurse to let the poor third master in.

The third master, was a lowly conbine's son. He was the same age as she was, and they had been good friends. Perhaps it was her pride or his temper but after she insulted his mother and he pushed her into the pond they no longer talked to each other. Although if she remembered correctly, she had insulted him very harshly when he came to see her. He was and is an intelligent person, although he never overstepped his bounderies, he never showed even a little bit of warmth after this day.

The other thing she remebered about him was that, he was the emperor's closest friend and after passing a series of extremly hard exams he became the prime minister of the whole empire. Although he never gave her a glance when she faced her hardships.

She blamed him for years until she understood he hated her.

This life, she wanted to have fun, no conflicts no competition. Just her living somewhere peaceful and alone, with all her wisdoms of the past life.

That was what she wanted. She believed that nobody did wrong in this terrible cycle of killing. Everyone was only human.

Perhaps, she did hold some amount of resentment in her heart, but as long as she didn't get twisted with them, no harm would come to anyone.

____________________________________________________________________________

Third master or Du hai walked in. He didn't look terrified or nervous. He just had that calm collected aura around him. He didn't have it the day he pushed her into the pond so something must have happened. She thought.

Although her memory was bad, she had heard after a few months that he had been beaten by her father convinced by her mother. Ahhh life, she sighed without any remorse.

SHe didn't want trouble  so this is what she had to do.

She rose from her bed and stalked towared him.

"Brother Du Hai, please take of your top" She asked him. EVen if he had accepted the fact that his father didn't love him, and that the world was a cruel place at the tender age of 14, he was, still a young boy.

He twitched, trying to keep down his urges to run away, afraid what she would do to him. BUt his father had showed him that she was way more valuble to father then him. SO he did what he was asked to do.

What he didn't expect was her hands gently rubbing painless disinfecting medicine all over his back.