Chapter 30: Back To Her Senses But It Was Too Late

Start from the beginning

Everyone was there watching the scene as they have sunken their heads down one by one. The redhead, Karma, had his eyes soften the time I land my teary eyes on him. He didn't averted, he didn't look away, he just looks at me.

Hajime had Riko in his arms, crying in it.

The sight weakened me.. It really did. I had no guts to come close, nor to have the rights to speak.

I cried in my place. “H-Haji..” But then I lifted by head when I heard a weak voice sounded so much like suffering. I instantly stood up, walking towards their spot as I knelt down. Hajime looks at me, then at Riko. We both saw him smile at us..

H-He's still alive! Thank goodness

A curve immediately formed on my lips as a tear forms in my eyes. “H-Hajime.. could you.. l-leave us for.. a moment.. I-I need to--”

“Don't force yourself, idiot. I understand..” Hajime left the both of us. I still can't avert my eyes off Riko, infact that he's about to... “Riko, I'm so very sorry.”

He shooks his head weakly that he hissed. “H-Heh.. L-Looks like it's n-not my day.. after all.”

Not his day? That thought brought me to wonder what he meant by that. “A-Araki.. I want to say.. a few words before..”

He coughed out blood as I absent mindedly hugged him by his torso.
And there, I cried. “Don't say that! I'm the one who's responsible and so I should be able get you through this situation! Riko please! Say anything you want, I'll give it to you!” That's right.. I won't forgive myself if he give up.. I just can't accept this. How and why did I do this anyways?

“Araki..”

|nagisa|

“What's the condition?” Isogai-kun asked as Hajime-kun came to us. We were standing here on the near balcony where Shiro had gone.

Hajime shook his head weakly while looking down. “Riko won't make it.. Infact his heart was pierced through.”
Kayano approached Hajime as she embraces him into a tight warm hug to comfort him in the process. It's not much of a big deal if they hugged, I don't mind because he needed it.

We all know that he's grieving inside.
“Where did that damn Shiro go? C'mon, let's beat him to a pulp right here, right now.” Kataoka crack her knuckles in a violent way as her background turned into a murderer.

“He got away. I am sure that he's hiding in the shadows again.” Maehara grumbles, scratching the back of his head in frustration.

“Don't worry, he is in a critical condition for being attacked, remember? I'm sure he won't go far from this place.”
So as Koro Sensei reassures, the others let out a relieved sigh as they all had their attention back to Riko and Araki. I took attention towards Karma.

‘Is he okay with this? Having a break up must be difficult. Although what worries me is that Araki-chan don't have any memories when she fought with Shiro.’ Once again, as I went back to think about the whereabouts of Shiro, I clutched my fist.

‘Today.. no one is to blame. It was all just an illusion made by illusion itself.’

|3rd person|

((a/n: This scene should be dramatic with all the background theme and all, so if any of you is not a lazybum, in YT kindly search for Re:Re by AmaLee. That's suppose to be in the media but sadly, I don't have a YT since I don't watch in my CP. So check it out to have effects on this. ))

“Araki..”
Riko pats the head of Araki as she lifted her head to see him. With a smile on his face, he caressed the side of her cheek and wiped away the dried tears and falling ones.

Araki had no idea what Riko was trying to pull,
that until her head was being pulled and leans in. The same process that Riko was doing.

The whitehead's eyes widen when she figured out the act. “Riko.. P-Please.. don't die.

He smiles at her.
“Now I know,” then as he leans in, their lips touched.

“I may not be the guy you have chosen, but
at least I get to know that I'm
also important, too.”

He said as he pulled away first. While the whitehead was taken aback from his sudden anticipation.

That's when his time was up.

Idiot..”

“.. you promised.”

~ ~ ~ ~ = = = = ~ ~ ~ ~

Note: WHAT HAVE I DONE?!

I killed my own OC!!!

I'm so awful!!
So anyways,
do what you always I asked
you to do.

-

edited 3rd Feb 2k17