Chapter 1: Life is a Threat

After the attempt, everyone returned to their usual selves as they hope for a good result from their hard work and teamwork. The mission was neither a success nor a failure since no one in particular knew except Araki.

"I can't believe this..." Okuda was worried altogether with Meg and Kayano. Everyone was either depressed, disappointed, or confused on how will they react.

A while ago, multiple gunshot heard from the sensei and his student's direction, they all thought it was the girl who did it, but the thought of only having one gun was enough to prove that they weren't the only ones there.

In a short brief moment, Koro Sensei entered
the 3-E classroom carrying Araki
bridal style in all bloody mess.

To think she passed out with all
those attacks.
Everyone started to react falsely.

"What happened to Araki-chan?!"

"Koro Sensei, what did you do?!"

"Who did that to the both of you?!"

After asking their teacher what was wrong... Araki came to from her unconscious state. She formed a short smirk.

"Wh-Wha?- Ah, Koro Sensei, you're a mess." she stated half-awake.

"Nryuhuhuhu! And so are you, Koutaru." With that said, she passed out. This time, everyone noticed
the holes and melted tentacle that is regenerating by now.

Koro Sensei faced his class.
"Nryuhuhu~ Koutaru-kun did a job well done. But what surprises me most were the people who tried to ambush us. Karma-kun, please take Koutaru-kun to the Infirmary, she needs a
lot of rest."

Karma stood up from his seat and
took Araki from Koro Sensei's tentacle. Karma gets to carry her bridal style.

"Oh? She's lighter than I expected. We'll be going now,
Koro Sensei."

As Karma left the class with Araki carrying her in his arms, Koro Sensei return
his attention to the whole class.

"Well then, let's review what had happened throughout your wondrous attempt, minna-san."

( At the Infirmary )

"Hn..." Araki started to wake up, for real this time. Karma was sitting on a chair next to Araki.

He was just sitting there-Araki rolled her eyes and fake a cough.

"Mm? Ah, you're up. Good job
on almost killing the unkillable creature. Although, in the end, I'll be the one who will kill him." He made that annoying closed-eye smile he often use to taunt her.

"Yeah, yeah, I know." In all sarcastic ways she could response, a memory of gun fire flashes through her eyes. "Those holes and shots weren't there before. Someone purposely triggered one of the strings and. . ."Araki became utterly depressed as she recall those disappointing events.

"Either way, it really is impossible to kill that teach."

Karma tilts his head, "Eh? Don't tell me that you've given up just because some idiot who pass-by and beat you to it. You're not the Ara I know." he pouted- in a taunting way.

Those words made Araki stare at
Karma with a questioning look.
"Psh! I never said that I was going to give up, baka! Don't look down on me yet, Karma. I'm gonna show you the Araki Koutaru's New Version!" And so, she laughs like a villain who succeeded on their plan.

Araki was starting to get delusional in a crazy way, but it's the truth. The 'New Version' is yet to come, as she said. Karma only smirked his success that his best friend manage to forget the failed attempt that they worked hard.