Chapter 19: Fixing a Wounded Heart

Our mission: Is to look for Shiro and his men at Hajime's dad company mansion

Since that's where they always hang out, as Hajime have said, I bet I could spill the beans out of Shiro's mouth.

Aside from my father, he was also responsible for hiring the scientist.

But for us to get in...

"Hajime," Riko stared at the huge mansion infron of us. "This place doesn't allow anyone but males, right?"

Now as he said that, my whole body twitched.

The brunette nods, "Yup... Oh, wait." As he turn his gaze at me, and also Riko...

"How the hell will I get inside now?"
I ask, getting pale.

"Hm.." Hajime, being a genius he is, started to think on how to get a female inside an all-male mansion. I was wondering why would they only allow males inside? Don't tell me they have hots for their own kind, that's just disgusting.

I'm guess that they're just lying but we won't know till we take a look.

Suddenly, Riko took out a scissors. My eyes began to widen as I protectively coverred my hair, "Don't you dare, Riko Hitorou! If you do that, say bye-bye to your precious ugly face!"

"Oh, come on! It was just a joke! Besides, the best way for us to bust in is to be in our disguises." Riko has a determined face.

But now is not the time to be like that when I can't even get inside-

"How about you disguise yourself as a boy, that could be possible since you're A-flat." Hajime just noticed and that he mimicked Riko's proposal.

I glared daggers at the brunette who just finished thinking. "No way in hell and I am not an A-flat, for your information. It's an A+."

But dressing myself as a boy again? I doubt that since I can't even cut my hair for it is not allowed. If I did cut it, then mission failed.

I decided to wear the black suit that Hajime brought and so as Riko and Hajime who just finished disguising themselves. And how did they do that?

I looked at them with a rose brow, "Wh-What about me..?"

"Behind that rock, you could change. I'll guard and make sure Riko won't peek." I smiled at Hajime for being a real gentleman.

He looked at Riko, who was sulking in a corner, then sighs. "You can go and change now, Araki."

"Thanks, Hajime. Riko, you better not peek or I'll rip off your face and feed it with the beavers down the river." I went towards that rock where Hajime told me and I began to change while he was facing the other side, guarding Riko. These guys are the best kind of friends you'll ask for.

So while changing, I noticed that there was a big bruise mark on my abdomen. I never even knew that it was there the whole time yet I didn't even felt the pain. Aside from that, it looks like it's still fresh.

"What is this?" I poked it, and it felt like a thunder just struck me.

'Damn, beavers! That hurts!!'
I manage to contain the yelp so Hajime won't be alarmed, I covered my mouth and ignore the fact that there is a bruise there.

This black modern uniform matched the luxury of the mansion, the only problem is that how to get inside.

Riko suggested to fix my hair, but the tentacles reacted on its own and pointed deadly infront of Riko's face. He defencively held his hands up while saying, "Alright! Alright! Cutting no more! Me shut up!"

The blonde wears the same uniform as Hajime and I, but his was a black tie, while Hajime was green and I have blue. "If cutting won't do, then how about we fix it up a bit?"

"Huh? Is that even possible?" The brunette nodded at my question then started to fondle with his bag. He took out some rubber bands and a bunch of clips.

If Hajime is a genius, then Riko has a speciality with hair-styles. He was responsible for my boy cut and it did blend with the others.

"Alright, this is the time for me to show off my talent once again!"

As he fix my hair, I began to space out.

Whatever happens to Haijme and Riko will be my fault since I dragged them into this. I am so confuse right now.

I don't even know what to do after we bust in this mansion!

Aside from looking for Shiro, there are challenges there waiting for us.

----

Condition at 3-E...

"Minna-san, I have an announcement to make." Koro Sensei stood firmly in the center of attraction, where all of his students took their time to listen. "By tomorrow, Karasuma will be substituting my position."

A few browses were lit up. "Where are you going, Koro Sensei?" the blue-haired Nagisa ask, raising his hand.

"Just a quick errand to attend to. Jaa ne!"

With that, he dashes out of the classroom using his infamous Mach 20 that everyone's familar about.

But by the time he was gone, Karma stood up from his seat, making a sound coming from his chair. "If he's just here to teach us how to assassinate, then now's the time to test it out." He stated to everyone.

"Wait, you want to follow him?" Meg questions. The only response was a single nod coming from Karma.

Since the teachers are out, they all decided to join in following Koro Sensei.

The Next Day...

Karasuma was alone, standing in the middle of 3-E's classroom.

"Just what did that octopus said for them to not attend class today?" he rub the back of his head, sweatdropping.

"But still, he made a very stubborn decision, that kid."

Chapter ends here...

-----

Edited:

2nd Feb 2k17