|Big News|

*For skatergirlEliza *

"Stiles?" Eliza murmured as she padded into her brother's room, her pregnancy test burning a hole in her back pocket. She had moved in with Derek not too long ago, and she couldn't help but feel as if her and her little brother had drifted apart slightly. So, when she found out she was pregnant, obviously the first person she knew she had to tell was Stiles.

Her younger brother looked up when he heard the familiar voice, his face lighting up at the sight of his older sister.

"Liza! Hey!" He grinned, moving forward to embrace his sister. "It's good to see you!" Eliza giggled, hugging her brother tightly to her. He was a good few feet taller than her now, but the protectiveness in her grip stayed the same.

"I saw you for dinner last Friday, moron." She teased, ruffling his dark brown hair.

"Hey, am I not allowed to be happy you're here?" He smiled, folding his arms over his chest. "So, what's up?" Eliza cleared her throat nervously, fiddling with her fingers a bit.

"Well, uh, I actually have some pretty amazing news," she smiled, rubbing a hand up and down her arm. "Close your eyes." Stiles gave his sister an odd look, but obliged.

"Okay..." He said skeptically, shutting his eyes for a minute. Eliza then took the test from her back pocket and placed it in her brother's hands, and to answer your question yes, she washed after it was used.

"Okay, open." She said, biting her nails as her brother peeked open his hazel hues. They immediately landed on the test in his hands, his eyes widening when he saw the double bar line, indicating positive.

"You...You're..."

"You're gonna be an Uncle." Eliza grinned, bouncing up and down on her toes a bit. Stiles looked up at his big sister with tears in his eyes, and at first Eliza began to panic, thinking she screwed up and he was mad for some reason. But those thoughts faded away when her little brother surged forward, pulling her into an embrace. Eliza giggled and nuzzled her face into her brother's chest, hugging him tightly. "Does this mean you're excited?"

"Excited? Excited?" He laughed, pulling back to look at his sister. "I'm thrilled for you. I am gonna be the coolest freaking uncle ever." He grinned, earning a smile from his sister. Both Stilinski siblings yelped when they heard a knock on the window, Eliza sighing in relief when she saw Derek, moving forward to let him in. Stiles groaned. "God, does he ever use the door?!"

"Nope." Derek answered as he slipped in the window, draping an arm around Eliza's shoulders. "So..."

"So, thank you for knocking up my sister so I can prove myself to be the world's greatest uncle." Stiles joked.

"Stiles!" Eliza said, her face heating up in a blush as Derek chuckled.

"Why does that response not surprise me?" Derek shook his head. "But, Stiles, you're really cool with this?" Stiles smiled and nodded.

"Absolutely. If you guys are happy, I'm happy. Plus I get to be an uncle. The cool uncle." He said as Eliza rolled her eyes.

"The only uncle, idiot." Eliza deadpanned.

"Oh, shut up."

A/N- I'm sorry it was a little short, but I hope you enjoyed!! 💕