|Curves|

*For mrs_sugg_91 *

*For mrs_sugg_91 *

"Derek, it's not fair!" Olivia snapped at her boyfriend, her hands gripping tightly at her hair. "Why can't I go with you?! I'm part of this pack too, you know!"

"Yes, the pack to which I am the alpha." Derek said, giving his girlfriend a stern look. Olivia practically growled at her boyfriend, her eyes flashing an angry purple for a moment.

"We're both alphas, Derek. And don't you dare play the alpha card on me." She sneered, folding her arms over her chest. Derek sighed, moving forward to kiss her forehead and look her in the eye.

"Baby, I love you, but I have to do this alone." He murmured, gently rubbing his hands up and down her arms. Olivia sighed, looking down at her feet. Now, truth be told, the alpha female wasn't a rail thin woman. Not that she was by any means overweight, but she definitely had some curves on her. But to her, her curves were what made her beautiful. After all, who would want a stick figure body? At least that's what she used to think.

But Derek had been letting her come on missions less and less, and right now, she's was starting to think that her weight was the problem. Did he think she'd slow them down? Or was dead weight? She really wasn't sure if she wanted to know, but she was couldn't hold her thoughts in anymore.

"Derek..." She whispered, squeezing her eyes shut tight. "Are you not letting me become...because of my weight?" She whispered, afraid to meet his eyes. Derek's stern expression instantly crumpled, his brow furrowing in confusion.

"What?" He whispered, shaking his head quickly. "Oh my God, baby girl, no!" He said, cupping his girlfriend's face gently in his large hands. "Olivia, that's not it at all. You are gorgeous, and I swear I'm not just saying that." He whispered, rubbing a gently thumb over her cheek bone. "I just..." He sighed, shaking his head. "I've lost way too many people through the years and the only way I've gotten through it is knowing I have you to come home to at the end of the day. And if I lost you?" He sighed, shaking his head slowly. "I wouldn't be able to handle that."

Olivia stared at her boyfriend for a moment before surging forward, smashing her lips onto his as her arms wound tightly around his neck. Derek wrapped his own arms around her waist and pulled her close, holding her gently by her lower back. They both pulled away after a minute, still holding each other close.

"You're not gonna lose me." Olivia whispered, cupping her boyfriend's face in her hands. "I'm a lot quicker than I look, you know." She winked, making Derek laugh. "But baby, keeping me from helping our friends isn't gonna change anything. Even if I'm here, there are still dangers that could get to me. You know that." She murmurs, making Derek sigh.

"I know." He murmurs, rubbing her sides gently. "I just..I want to be careful."

"Hey," Olivia softly tilled his chin up, smiling at him. "It's gonna take a hell lot more than what we deal with everyday to take me down." She grinned, making him smile. "Now, I believe we have a mission to do, yeah?" She murmured.

"Yeah. We do. And Olivia?"

"Yeah?"

"I love you."

"I love you too."

A/N- I'm so sorry this took so long, love! I hope you enjoyed!!