T H I R T Y T W O

5 months later

Alexis Pov

Today is May 25, 2018, the day I graduate from hell (aka school). Its currently 3:20 in the even where I am sitting with Deanna while we get your nails and hair done.

As we sit  there in the chairs letting the Asian people do our feet and hands Deanna tells me about the dates that her and Ethan had recently and currently. You know that's so weird I that I never thought thee Ethan Grant Dolan would ask Deanna or been in a full time relationship, don't get me wrong I do like them together. It's just that Ethan used be like a player in some type away.

But I think once he meet Deanna he instantly change.

"Earth to Alexis, Earth to Alexis" says Deanna as she waves her hand front of my face.

I snap back into reality," Y-Yeah".

"What you think about over there?" She asked.

"Nothing much" I said laying back and letting the girl that's do my feet.

"So I was wondering after we get done with this we go and get some food then go to your house and chill for a little bit" Deanna says.

"Sure" I tell her.

*Skip getting hair done*

"What a long day"Deanna whines and plops down on my couch.

"Don't give up now, it's only..."I check the time on my phone." 4:50 so we only have two hours until we have to get ready and head out for graduation" I said to Deanna.

"What a buzz killer" Deanna says, grabbing the remote to the tv.

I head into the kitchen to see what we have for us to eat and I guess you wondering what happen between the those mouths and the day I figure out that Deanna and the Dolan twins were supernatural things, and what happen was that Deanna called me saying she wants to explain, so I let her. But long story short Deanna, the twins and me  made up, know where one whole again. And at school my bullies don't bully me anymore because this on time all of my bullies almost beat me death but then Grayson Ethan they hurt them so bad to where all my bullies where in a hospital for two weeks. But anyway my life is all good.....at least I am just still waiting on something that I sent figure out yet. Whatever it is it better come soon.

"Hey!! Denny do you want anything to eat" I call out to Deanna. Oh and yeah we have nicknames for each other's mine is Alex and hers is Denny  or Den,

"No!, I am good" she says back.

"Okay" I yell back.

I start to make me a sandwich until I feel a sharp pain in my back, I try to take deep breaths like doctor said and just take things slow and yes I been having these pain for a while now, they started to come in when Deanna and the twins told about their secret.

"You okay" I heard Deanna voice.

"Y-yup" I say, trying to breath in and out. 

*Skip to getting dressed*

"Omg I Deanna stop acting so scared and let me Curl you hair" I say to a scared Deanna.