T W E N T Y S I X

(New story coming soon, so stay tuned);)

Deanna Pov

Those lips, those eyes, that jawline, that hair, those muscles, those abs, just everything about him is just so...ugh. I can't even explain how I feel about him, it's like god just wanted to kill us all with this sexy human beings that I don't think that his humans.

I locker at the clock on the wall that says 9:30 on it, I pick up my phone to see I have three text from my mom and one Alexis.

Mom: where the hell are?

Mom: Deanna?

Mom: DEANNA DENIS CLARK you better answer this damn phone right this moment or your going to be ground.

Me: Jeez Louise ma, calm down I am over a friend house.

"Alexis😝💕: Heyyyy! Wanna hang out today?.

Me: Sure and where?.

Alexis😝💕: Mall?.

Me: Alright I will see at 3.

Alexis😝💕: okay.

And with that our conversation ended. I put my phone on the little brown night stand Ethan has and turn on my side to come face to face with a wide eye Ethan. I giggle.

"Good morning cutie" I blush.

"Hi" my voice sounded a bit hoarse.

I stare into his green/brownish eyes getting, lost in them. God these eyes will be the death of me.

We stare at at each other for a few minutes, until he breaks the silence.

"Deanna?"

"Yeah?" I respond.

"I was wondering if you could help me get my brother to his original self?"

"Really?" He sounds surprise

"Yeah and why do you sound so surprise?"

"Because I thought Necromancer ancestors would be punished if they help a wolf or something".

I laugh," No! Silly,that's when you bring someone back from the dead".

"Oh" he blushes in embarrassment.

I look over the clock on the wall seeing it's 11:00, damn.

I get off the bed fetching my pants that on are on floor which I don't have no idea how they got there.

"Were are you going?"ask Ethan, wrap he's arms around my waist, pulling me to he's bare chest. I melt.

"Home to get dress, pick up Alexis then heading to them mall" I say turning to face him.

"What about help Grayson?" He's ask.

"Can I do that when I get back?".

"Yeah" he's says.