Shoutouts pt.1

Hey guys, sorry this isn't a update but I wanted to give shout out to writer that wrote this amazing stories. And if you haven't read them I recommend you read them.

First writer

dizzydolan

Your book is so amazing, your book was the first Dolan twin I read on wattap. And to say that your book Bullied By the Dolan Twins was amazing. I would tell you part I like most but I forgot but once I remember I will let you know. Oh and I hope you will make a sequel.

Xoxox💕

- Sydni

/////////

Second writer.
mrsgdolan

'Bite Me' is an really great story and I think you book was the eleven book I read of the Dolan Twins fan fic, amid every time I would read I was just be hand on the edge of my bed trying to see what happens. Lol. But your story is really, really, really, really great. And I hope you make more. I my fav part was when Lina had the babies, and when Lina found about her vamp family. So and btw the was great story.

Xoxoxox💕.

-Sydni

()()()()()()()

Third writer.

GenesisDreamer 

Love Blinded. Who would of thought of become fuck buddies to relastionship,being heart broke and losing friendships?. I know for sure I wouldn't. But of a good book and so is your other ones. But the that's is my favorite book is blinded. And I was hoping you could make a sequel to blinded and if you do I would be going ballistic because Blinded if awesome and fav part is when Ingrid and Grayson behind messed around behind Riley's back was a big twists for me and ever time when you post a update I be so happy. So I just wanted to say Love it and please update soon. Hope you make sequel.

Xoxoxox 💯

-Sydni

*******

Fourth writer.

daddydolan 
Lust so great. At first I didn't get but them I caught on so know it's a great story, I love how you made Grayson so uptight and serious and but then he's slowly falling apart and Ray I love her attitude and personality. I bet in the future they will be a perfect couple. And one thing please update soon, can't to see what happen in the next chapter. Hope you make a sequel

Xoxoxox😘

-Sydni

.......

Fifth writer.

bieberule

Love desperado and the one part where you Jake said that Adrianna cooking was nasty. That took me my bye surprise. And I would never thought of a house maid. Lol, but love Desperado. Hope you make a sequel.

---------

Sixth writer

DaddyVi6ws

Great job on A Wolfie's Mates. Really love where is said that Grayson's dad think he's gay because he hasn't mate yet, and when they on the bus and one if he's friend dared him to ask out the girl that was a lesbian. That part was really funny but the one that got me happen when a has sniff out he's mate. Lol. But your story great and I love it. Hope you make a sequel.

Xoxoxoxox😍

-Sydni

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

Seventh writer

Bree_love161

Love Survived With The Dolan Twins. Love that your book reminded me of the walking dead. I never thought I read about he Dolan twins fight the zombie apocalypse. Lol. But I hope you do update because I been waiting patiently to see what will happen next. And I can't wait. Lol.

Xoxoxox💙

-Sydni

Hey guys! So if you didn't see your story I am so sorry I couldn't remember all of them because I haven't read them in a while but I have read them, but in the second shoutout I will make sure that I have your story in library and if I don't just PM me I and I will add your story, read it, vote and five you a shoutout. And I am so sorry that I didn't add your story but I promise I will in part 2 of shoutout. So yeah.

And if you haven't check out my story called Change please do that so and vote, comment and let me know that you think.

Love you all.

And the shoutouts that I gave to your writers I have two word and those to words are.

LOVE IT!!.

😂😂😂.

But I really do love your guys stories, and like I said to the people I did it give a shoutout I promise you will so just look out for that notified.

Well I have to go and writer the next chapter in book so I will talk to you guys later and don't forget to look out from my notification for when I will be updating. And one more thing (sorry) DONT FORGET TO VOTE & COMMENT ON MY STORY.

😂😂😂😂😂😂.

Bye and make sure to check out.

Survived With The Dolan Twins
By: Bree_love161

A Wolfie's Mates
By: DaddyVi6ws

Desperado
By:bieberule

Lust
By:daddydolan

Blinded
By:GenesisDreamer

Bullied By The Dolan Twins.
By:dizzydolan

Bite me
By:mrsgdolan

Well Hasta La Vista!
Writes and Readers.😝😝