Chapter Thirteen

Zacznij od początku

"But you have to play! Ri-ri's boyfriend is playing with us for the first time!" she exclaimed.

"Okay," they walked out the door without another word. That was quick.

"I'll get Eli," Sam offered. We all migrated forward, to the girls room. (except Sam and Eli)

Summer was the first one to the door. She burst in with her arms carrying the Monopoly board. She went and sat in the very little space between Riley and Dylan.

"We are playing Monopoly! Everyone is! Right here too!" Summer said with obvious excitement. I lowered myself onto Summer's bed across from Riley and Dylan. The twins followed suit quickly. Sam and Eli entered right then. Roan and Reese realized who was sitting next to their sister. They both exploded at the same time.

"We told you not to come close to him ever again!" they said at the same time. Oh please no, I don't need my entire family to be like this. Riley looked awfully confused. The twins got up and started closing in on Dylan quickly. Oh wait stop! Trust me, I don't like him either-

"You bully our little brother at school, and you have the nerve to come to our house?!" they asked.

"You were bullying one of my brothers?!" Riley asked, astonished. He tried to defend himself, then my other siblings started talking.

"Who was he picking on?" Eli asked suddenly.

"Why would you bully someone?!"

"Why am I just now learning about this?"

"How come nobody told me?!"

"When were you picking on one of our family members?"

In one point in the conversation, they realized that I, (and Dylan) were the only ones not talking. I was actually sitting there, red-faced, looking down. Sam sat next to me.

"Nolan," Sam said.

"hi, what's up?" I ask, my voice going, slightly high at the end.

"We are going to have a, little chat in the hall." he said. He pulled me off the bed by my wrist. Please no...

"Really, it's fine Sam," I insisted, trying to keep from being dragged out. He just kept pulling. He opened the door and pulled me out with one hand. Wow. He pushed me against the wall and held me there by my shoulders.

"He was bullying you?! And you didn't tell me?!" Sam hissed at me.

"No I didn't! My business isn't yours!" I said.

"We are supposed to tell each other everything, remember?" he asked.

"well I knew you would react like, this!" I exclaimed as he glared at me harder. Eli walked out of the girls room, and towards us.

"So he punched you, and you didn't mention it?!" Eli asked. Awe shoot. What were they talking about in there?!

"No! I didn't! I'm not obligated to tell you guys everything that ever happens to me!" I said, frustrated. I tried to escape my brothers, but before I knew it, I was over Eli's shoulder.

"Hey! You're 13, you can't pick me up!" I say frustrated.

"Nope. I can carry you." Eli said smugly. Ugh. Brothers are so annoying.

"Elliott Caleb Adams! Put me down, now!" I command.

"now Nolan Jack Adams, that is not how you ask." he teased. Oh. My. God. Annoying with a capital 'A'. He opened the door, me protesting all the way.

"No! Wait please! Eli! Pleeaaase put me down!" I say, dragging out the word 'please'.

"Elliott Adams! This is not normal brotherly behavior!" I stopped protesting and "gave up". My arms were hanging down, (but I was upside down so they were above my head) and my hair was hanging down.

"I want to know what happened, in detail." Sam stated. I don't want you to know in detail... Dylan scoffed.

"I am not a bully! I did not bully him!" Dylan claimed. Pft yeah right. I have a big purple bruise right on my stomach from the past weeks where you would punch me. Oh wait... I was suddenly graceful that my stomach was against Eli's back.. let's hope it stays that way...

"Liar!" Roan and Reese screeched at the same time.

"so that's where you got that bruise!" Sam said. Wait, what?! How did he know?!

"I saw it when you were changing the other day, and figured you just ran into the corner of a table." Sam explained. Of course he would assume that.

"bruise?!" Riley exclaimed. The twins eyebrows furrowed. Sam sat beside me, and easily pinned me to the wall behind me, and lifted up my shirt just enough so the ugly thing showed. Wow, really Sam. I don't need to be the center of attention, that's your job.

Summer's face twisted, I could tell she was furious.

"Nolan. Jack. Adams." she said, too calmly for my liking.

"Yes?" I asked slightly frightened. She never calls me Nolan. I didn't even think she knew my middle name... She stormed out of the room and slammed the door. Sam and I made eye-contact before we followed her, the rest of my family quick to follow suit. I was first in the, "line" of our family. I slowly crept down the stairs, and snuck into our living room.

"Summer?" I cautiously called out. No answer. I heard a commotion in the kitchen, so I made my way there. I didn't even have time to say anything before she started running at me, with a steak knife in her little hand.

A/N: Hey guys. Sorry it took so long to update. School started for me about a week ago and I've been really busy with that. I also wish to apologize in advance because I probably won't be updating as much. Anywaaayys... What just happened? 

QOTC: What do you think will happen next?

or on a less serious note: How many siblings do you have?