The8 - (Happy Birthday) |Edited|

Emma POV

I walked into my room, with Minghao still dead asleep on our bed. I approached him while walking quietly.

"Baby wake up" I whispered silently

He whined, which made me chuckle

"C'mon Birthday boy, we got some celebrations to do"

He covered his face with his pillow, "C'mon baby boy" I insisted.

He always blushes when I call him that. I pulled the pillow off, receiving a cute smile from him.

He sat up and pulled my arm, which made me fall on top of him, very uncomfortable with the position.

"Ming! We have to go, now!" I demand

I tried pushing down his arms, but it was tightly wrapped around me.

"Can we stay like this for a moment please, love?" He pleaded while hugging me tight.

"Ugh fine" I rolled my eyes and grinned because of the cuteness "since it's your birthday little guy" I gave in.

What a guy hates the most is being called little guy—well that's what he hates—because it destroys his pride.

He paused for three seconds and looked at me, "What did you say?" He asked.

I shrugged my shoulders as a response, but without me being aware, he suddenly pinned me on the bed. I squealed.

"Don't call me that" he ordered while putting his face closer to my face, looking down at my lips to my eyes.

"You do know I'm four years older than you" he smirked, moving his closer while closing his eyes but I smiled and pushed his face away.

"Save that for later" I stood up while fixing myself.

He stood up right after me. I turned my face towards him and grabbed his collar, pulling him closer to me.

"And by the way, you're still my little guy" I bit my lip and looked down to his. I chuckled and let go of him.

I walked away but suddenly feeling a smack from my ass, I turned around and glared at him. He put his hands up, acting like he didn't do anything. I rolled my eyes and chuckled, I went out of our room after.

I went to the kitchen, seeing everyone. All Seventeen members, his family and my family.

"Everyone, he's awake already. Get ready" I warned everyone.

"Fighting!" Hoshi chanted while whispering

After five minutes, we hear the door close. We all fall into position, waiting for the the lights to turn on. As the lights turned on, we all shot up.

"Happy Birthday!" Everyone cheered.

"AHH!" Minghao screamed.

We laughed. Minghao put his hand on his knees, trying to catch his breathe. I came up to him and pulled him up.

"Happy birthday, Love" I laughed while hugging him.

"That scared the living shit outa me" We all laughed again.

"This was all Emma's plan Minghao" his mother commented.

"I can see that" he said while glaring at me.

"You guys are so cute" My mom complimented, "okay time for cake!"

"This early?" Minghao questioned

"Dear, it's 3:04 in the afternoon"

"Wait, really?" We all nod our heads.

My mom started slicing the cake, "when are you guys planing to get a baby?" Mama asked.

I was left off guard, which made me stutter, "Um-uh-we-um-no-well-he-um-yah" I smiled

"You're not getting younger here Emma" his mom argued.

"True that" my mom agreed "and also you guys have been married for three years and Emma, you're sister is already pregnant yet you're not. I need more grandchildren here"

"Agree" both our families agreed.

"We'll see" he commented while smirking at me.

"Here's champagnes" his dad cut off the awkwardness.

Everyone took a glass, except the youngsters.

"Minghao give us a little speech, will ya bud?" My dad asked.

"Well, I don't really know that to say. All I can think of right now is, thank you for the surprise. As you can see I was really surprised" we laughed "but yah thank you, and let's cheers for the soon to be baby or babies"

Everyone cheered, "Cheers!"

~~~

Everyone was having so much fun. They were all watching a movie, it was only me and Minghao left at the kitchen. We were both leaning on the island.

"Thanks baby" he gave me a kiss on my temple.

"You're welcome" I drank my champagne, and ate my cake.

"You know" he walked behind me "we could start now" he took my champagne and put it on the island table.

"No" I whispered.

"C'mon-" he was suddenly interrupted by Mom

"Oh you guys are finallt doing it? Okay, okay, we'll leave. Everyone we're leaving!" Mommy yelled.

"Mom what the hell"

"What" she whined "I've been wanting more grandchildren. Okay everyone out!"

Everyone started leaving one by one. I stood up beside the door, waving at them. They were all gone now.

I turned around and faced Minghao, "Really?"

He winked at me and approached me. He wrapped his arms around my waist, which made me wrap my arms around his neck.

He gave me a quick peck on the lips and proceeded his way towards my neck.

"Ming" I moaned.