Hoshi - (Liar) |Edited|

Raven POV
It was 10:10 in the morning, I was walking to my locker to meet my best friend Kathleen because we had 15 minutes break. Suddenly I see my boyfriend in the middle of the hallway with his friends tagging along with him behind him. One of his friends looked at me and whispered something in Hoshi's ear which made him role his eyes.

I've liked Hoshi since we were grade 7. He asked me out when we were grade 8 and told me that he liked me since grade 6. I would love to be his girlfriend but he needs to waif 'til we're in high school. I wasn't sure if I was ready that's why I made him wait and also another reason to see if he's loyal to me. And he is! We've been together for 2 years now.

"Hey babe" I walked towards him with open arms, but he didn't even look at me and shoved me.

Ouch. I can't breathe. My brain is telling to break up with him because he's been doing thus often and it sometimes leaves bruises on me, but my heart tells me no. 'Oh maybe he just had earphones on he wouldn't hear, and maybe he was thinking too much he didn't notice me' I thought, well my heart thought.

~~~

I was in my own apartment watching TV. I've been living alone since the beginning of my relationship with Hoshi oppa because my parents died in a car accident, and my 2 older sisters, kept on saying that it was my fault why they died, so they've been abusing since I was 12, physically and emotionally. But I don't live with him, he just gave me a spare apartment room from his family's building. He would sometimes give me food if I didn't get enough money from babysitting.

I got off my couch when I heard my tummy growl. I walked to the kitchen and looked for something to eat.

"What to eat. What to eat. What to eat" I chanted repeatedly.

I opened the cupboards and all I see is Instant noodles.

"Instant noodles it is then"

It was the only thing I have left. I cooked 3 instant noodles, with 2 soft boiled eggs. After making my dinner and sat on the couch and continued watching TV. I ate every last bit of my food, I was still hungry. I washed the dishes and proceeded to the washroom to brush my teeth. My bed was set up in the living room so I had one spare room in my apartment which is where all my clothes go. I sat on my bed and leaned on the wall while watching.

~~~

Hoshi hasn't talked to me, or texted me since last week. I checked my phone over and over if he texted me back. I checked my phone one more time seeing a notification from my best friend, Jay. His texted me if me and Hoshi broke up, so I called Jay because I was getting lazy to text.

"Raven"

"Yes?"

"Did you guys break up already?" He asked

"No? And why is there loud music I hear?" I asked

"Well me and the guys are clubbing and I saw your boyfriend" He explained

I stopped what I was doing and sat up, "What do you mean?"

"I see him kissing another girl"

"What!?" I was furious, "wait for me outside I'm coming"

"Okay. It's the club near your apartment by the way"

I hung up the phone. I grabbed my apartment keys and phone, and grabbed my jacket to keep me warm. There was only one club near my apartment and it's called 'Quick Off'. I ran and ran, which is a bad idea because I'll be out of breathe in seconds.

I ran for a minute and walked the whole time, I was exhausted.

I was starting to hear loud music, so I ran where I was starting to hear the music and saw Jay standing outside while puffing a cigarette. He was looking around 'til his eyes landed on me.

He puffed, "Raven!" He yelled

I jogged towards and grabbed his cigarette, "Where is he?" I asked. I threw the cigarette on the ground and stepped on it.

"Dude what the-"

"Shut up and tell me where he is" I commanded

He rolled his eyes and walked towards the bouncer, "she's with me bro"

The bouncer nodded his head and opened the door for us. It was huge, There was a lot of people on the dance floor.

"There he is" He pointed at the guy sitting in front of the bar tender with a girl on his lap.

"Thanks"

I quickly walked but there was a lot of people in the dance floor.

"Rave come here" Jay called me, pointing me to a path easier to walk through going to the bar.

I walked my way there with people still cat calling me. I just shrugged them away and continued walking. As I was going near them, the girl was starting to look familiar. Kathleen? No. no way. They were 3 feet away from me.

"Kathleen?" I called

The girl turned around, "what?" she spat.

Once she made the full turn, shocked was the only thing you could read on her face. I looked at Hoshi, who she was seating on. Shocked was the only thing you could read on his face as well. Kathleen got off his lap right away

"Are you serious?" I asked, tears were blurring my view, "if you didn't want me anymore then you should've broke up with me rather than cheat asshole!" I yelled

He looked down, "loo-"

"No! Just don't talk. We're totally over asshole"

His shoulders started shaking. I looked at Kathleen she was also looking down her hand on your mouth with her shoulders shaking as well. What's wrong with them? Then suddenly they bursted out of laughter.

They both laughed "Oh my goodness Raven" Hoshi bursted, "It was all a dare!"

"What?" I whimpered

"Look" He laughed, "My friends dared me to be with you for as long as I can and every month I get 50 bucks. I didn't even think we would last this long. I didn't even love you" He chuckled, "the only girl I love is Kathleen" He looked at Kathleen and held her waist.

"Hey bestie" Kathleen blew me a kiss

"Bitch" I spat.

I wanted to rip their heads off, I wanted to punch him, kick him, hurt him! But I can't, I'm completely head over heels with him.

"Congratulations" I greeted.

I turned around and ran out. Why did this happen to me? I never deserved this.

*beep* *beep*

The End~

--------------------------------------------- ugh too much lines
Btw thank you so much, I know I haven't updated for sooooo long man. Bts thanks bye lav yah.