Dino - (Daddy) |Edited|

Yumi POV
I was going to Seventeen's fan meeting with my little sister, Yuki. We went inside and took a seat waiting for Seventeen to enter the stage.

After waiting it was already packed and Seventeen came right on time. They announced some important things and talked to us. It was finally time to get their autographs. The staff members went to the first row, then our row was next.

When the first row was done getting their autographs, it was our turn. I was about to stand up but suddenly noticed that Yuki was sleeping, so I left her sleeping, because if you just know my sister, she would get so mad if don't get their autographs, because she likes them as much as I do too.

Then I went in front of their table getting their autographs. After talking to the other members autographs, it was my ultimate bias turn, my beloved Dino. I went in front of him and took out my gift for him and gave it to him.

"Annyeong oppa" I said shyly and waved my hand

"Annyeong", he said and waved back

"What's your name?" he asked

"Park Yumi" he nodded

"What a cute name for a cute girl like you" I blushed and heard a chuckle coming from him, that made me blush even more.

He asked "are you with anybody?" I nodded my head in response

"Nae, I'm actually with my sister, she fell asl-" I was cut off when I saw Yuki awake, "Oh she's already awake", I mumbled.

I saw her running towards me, but stopped by one of the staff members, but the staff member was stopped by Dino.

"Hyung, it's okay"

The staff member moved aside giving Yuki space. Yuki came running towards me later on looked at him shyly.

"What's youre name little girl?" He asked

"Park Yuki imnida" she said cutely and shyly

"Cute" he mumbled

I frowned out of jealousy, Yuki stealing my man.

All of a sudden Yuki blurted out, "Oppa, you know my eunni likes you alot"

I looked at her with a shocked face. He looked at me making us have eye contact.

"Oh jinja?" He smirked.

I blushed and replied shylu,"Y-Ye-Yeah".

~~~

The fan meeting was finally done. I had to go before Seventeen could say their goodbyes, because me and Yuki still has a bus to catch up on.

"Yuki grap your bag we have to go now"

I took my stuff with me and held Yuki's hand

"Let's go?" I asked nicely "excuse me", "sorry"

I excused and apologized my way out of my row because of how cramped it is. I was about to go straight to the door but I was stopped by Yuki. Then she blurted.

"Eunni" I looked at her with a questioned look "I want Dino to be my Appa"

I laughed "That's funny Yuki"

But when I took a second look at her, she was frowning which basically means, she was being serious. I took of my 'i-just-laughed-to-something-funny' face.

"Mian" I apologized.

I crouched down, "you know that what you're wanting right now is impossible right?" I asked nicely.