7

(Y/n) POV:

I got into my carraige with Charlie, this time. The ride to the town was a little long as my mansion is a little far out from the town. Once we arrived at the shop Charlie helped me out of the carraige and into the shop. "Why Hello Miss. (L/n). What brings you here this fine afternoon?" A late 20 year old woman asked me with brown hair messily thrown into a bun and bright blue eyes that complimented her skin quite nicely, "Im going to a masquerade ball tomorrow and I need a dress and a mask for it." I said quite emotionless, she nods her head and smiles brightly. "Certainly! Please follow me this way." She walks to a room with mirrors around the entire room and a round step in the middle of the room, Charlie and I walk into the room and she grabs a measuring tape. "Alright, would you mind removing your coat?" I nod and Charlie takes it off and drapes it across his arm. She motions me to stand on the step as she takes the measuring tape and takes my measurements.
Once shes done she helps me down the step and Charlie helps put my coat back on as we walk to the counter. "Alright, your dress should be ready in the morning." I nod and walk out. As Charlie is helping me into the carraige I hear a voice, a childs voice, cry out in help. "Help! Please! Someone! Help me!" I stop mid step and look at the alley the voice is coming from, "My Lady we should leave, its not a good vibe." I ingore him as I have a strong urge to go towards the voice, like a child pulling its mothers coat leading her somewhere. I walk towards the alley and glance in, nothing but darkness. "Please! Anyone! Help Me!" The child can see me? I walk towards the voice a glare growing on my face. Charlie is following me at this point, getting ready to attack if needs be. We turn a corner and we see a little boy around 5 curled up in the fetal position with 3 older boys around 10 kicking him. "My Lady we should leave, we dont need to ca-" "HEY! LEAVE THE BOY ALONE!" I yell cutting Charlie off. I felt Charlie screaming internally at me. The boys turn towards me, "And why should we listen to You?" I glare at them and start walking towards them, "Because I said so." They smirk, "Like were going to listen to a girl" the eldest looking one says and they all start laughing. I look back at Charlie and see him backing up in fear, damn right move Charlie. "And what has me being a girl got to do with anything? Doesnt me I cant beat your asses." They laugh even louder and 2 of them double over and the little boy takes this oppertunity to hide behind some boxes. "Y-You beat us! Dont make me laugh. Your a girl you cant hurt a fly!" They continue laughing but they stop once seeing my bright red eyes. They back up, " I cant hurt a fly? You sure? Cause Ive hurt more than flies in my life, people even, and its not because of my days or anything. Its because I hate when people like you say girls like me cant hurt anyone. Just based on our gender. Because I know some people who can crush someone in half! So if you would like to leave with your lives, I suggest you leave NOW!" All three of them ran out of the alley way and Charlie walks up to meet. "You sure do hate sexist people dont you?" I nod and go towards the child. I kneel down, "Are you alright?" The child looks up at me; he has messy auburn hair, bright blue eyes, hes wearing a tattered and ripped blue t shirt and brown shorts and no shoes; the child shakily nods his head. "Whats you name?" I ask in a kind voice, "H-Hayden." I smile, "I an Lady (l/n) but call me (y/n)" he smiles a toothy smile, "Thank you for saving me." I nod, Guess he didnt see anything; "Were are your parents?" I ask and he frowns, "They're dead, I live in the orphange down the town." He says sadly then happily and I frown, "Lets bring you back okay?" He smiles and nods, I stand up and hold out my hand for him to hold. He hesitently grabs it but once he does he happily walks side bye side. His hands are ice cold compared to my warm hands. We walk to the orphange with Charlie behind us. Once we arrive I knock on the door. After a few moments a women around 50 opens it wearing a dirty apron, with her hair messily thrown into a bun. "Uh.. Lady (l/n). What are you doing here?" She asks completely confused, "Oh I found Hayden in an alley alone and brought him back." I answer and the woman looks down at Hayden and sees our hands together. "Oh there you are Hayden! We were worried come inside!" She steps aside and Hayden walks inside. "Im sorry for bothering you." She says, "It is perfectly alright. Goodbye Hayden!" "Bye (y/n)" The women looks at Hayden shocked, "Oh here you go by the way." I hand her a check, she looks at it, "Oh no! I cant!" She tries to hand it back, but I step away. "It is simply a kind gester, take it in peace, please." I walk away, "Thank you!" I hear her call and I look back to see Hayden and a lot of other children waving, I wave back. Once we reach the carraige, Charlie helps me in and closes the door when a voice speaks up. "I never knew a demon could care." It was Ciel, "Well Im not heartless like some." I say glaring at Sebastion as we drive away.