10

Your POV:

"Alexander." You say monotone while working on a few work papers, you were still in your pajamas even tho it was like 1 pm. Alexander knocked on your door and you responded with a "Hm." Which signified he could enter, "You called My Lady?" You nodded and he stood beside your desk, "Yea, could you tell me my schedule for today." You said not looking up from your papers. "Of course My Lady, today at 3:30 pm Ciel Phantomhive will be joining us for lunch." He answered, glancing down at the papers, "Alright, is that it?" You asked, "My Lady, are you alright?" Alexander asked, "Yes. Why? Your didn't answer my question." You asked slightly annoyed, "Yes that is all for today My Lady." You looked up at him, "You didn't answer my question." Alexander began walking towards the door, "I'll bring you some tea my lady." He opened the door and began to leave, "You never answered my question." You said annoyed, your morning grumpiness showing. "You signed "Sebastian Michaelis" " he said before leaving, you looked down at your papers and saw you signed them all under Sebastian Michaelis. You groaned loudly and slammed your head on the table.

~Time skip~

You were waiting for Ciel to show up, Grace had just helped put your dress on and you were currently admiring it. It was a crimsony red shade. It had a loose fit on the top with loose sleeves going to just above your elbow then tightening till it very loose hung on your wrists. At the end of the sleeves there was a black fur lining, the black fur lining was also around your neck, with a tight belt like fabric around the waist going from under the breast to the belly button. It then proceed to have ruffles going around your waist reaching the floor with inner layers of loose fabric. Your hair was put into a plait with 2 loose pieces of hair curled to delicatly fall off your face. You had a light peach hat with crimson feathers and flowers delicatly placed around the hat. You had very light makeup done with crimson 2 gem earrings. You were wear small crimson heels but they were hidden under your dress. You reached towards your dresser and placed your grandfathers golden ring onto your middle fingers.

A

fter about 10 or so minutes Benjamin came into your room and proceeded to bring you to the top of the staircase as you waited for the doors to open. Ciel entered in his usual atire and looked up at you with his normal gaze, you walked down the stairs and stood in front of him, your heels making you slightly taller than him, causing you to giggle at the difference. Ciel didnt seem to be happy but his aura senses a little bit of happiness. The two of you went outside to the gazebo. It was just a plain white gazebo with ivory and rose vines wrapped around the support beams, allowing ivory and roses to bloom around the support beams. Inside was a small oval shaped black wooden table with a white satin cloth drapped over it. There were the white and gold tea set placed on the table. In the centre of the table was a bouquet of blue horizon iris' and yellow tulips that Abby was currently organising to give the best appearance. When we approched she looked up and glanced between you and Ciel. She looked at you slightly fearful, you just nodded and she disappeared into the garden. Ciel looked at you oddly but you just brushed him off and sat down with the help of Charlie who appeared behind the chair, he then helped Ciel and then poured your teas, before bowing and leaving.

Both you and Ciel were enjoying each others company, Ciel was being fascianted by what the future was like and what there is to be expect. You found his curious expression adorable and couldnt contain a small smile appearing every now and then whenever he said "Wow...." You thought your smile was unnoticable and too small to be noticed, but Ciel noticed and thought it was captivating. He thought the glimpse of your teeth and the corners of your mouth arched up slight with the faint presence of what seemed like dimples absolutly breath taking, he couldve watched it forever. The two were talking for about 2 hours now not noticing the time. That is until, "OH (Y/N)!!!!!!" Both you and Ciel snapped towards the noise both utterly confused. A blur of purple and blonde flashed by till it slammed its hands on the table causing the table to shake and Ciel's tea to spill over causing the satin to be stained. "(Y/n)! It's so good to see you again. I missed you so i thought of paying a visit." Alois beamed happily, smirking slightly. "Hello Alois, Nice to meet you, have you meet Ciel Phantomhive by any chance?" You said directing towards Ciel as he was currently glaring at Alois. You sipped your tea smirking while drinking, the feeling of angry tension choking you, you loved it. "Ciel. Long time no 'see'." He said laughing at his own joke. Ciel only glared at him. "Hello Trancy." Ciel said coldy. "Well! (Y/n), Ciel over there seems to be in a grumpy mood so why don't you just come and hang out with me instead. He said before even given you time to answer he had grabbed your free wrist and dragged it causing you to loose a grip on your cup causing it to fall to the ground. Just before it shattered on the ground, Alexander appeared and caught it. This caused Alois to stop and you to try and release his grip from your wrist, which you ended up failing in. Benjamin appeared between you and Alois and released Alois' grip on your wrist. Alois was not happy with this, and when Benjamin stood beside his older brother, Alois announced unhappy, "What the bloody hell are you doing?! I was going to bring (y/n) to have some fun! Claude!!" He yelled angrily, Claude quickly appeared beside him, "Yes, Your Highness." He said bluntly obviously not bothered about his young master. "They ruined my fun!" Alois said angry, nearing a temper tantrum. "Lady (l/n) is currently in a meeting with Lord Phantomhive and cannot go and have fun at the moment, if you wish you can arrange a meeting with Lad-" Alexander was cut off as Alois yelled, "So it's Phantomhive's fault!! Claude get him!" Claude quickly bowed before running towards Ciel before being thrown back to being beside Alois. Sebastian currently stood in front of Ciel, you felt Alexander and Benjamin tense up with his presence being so close to you. You looked towards Sebastian, slowly blurring out whatever conversation was happening between Sebastian, Claude, Ciel and Alois.

Their arguement became more of white noise as you began to focus less on the situation, that is until you heard a voice, "(Y/n).... can you hear me?" You tilted your head up in response to the voice, signalling them to continue. "Focus...." you looked forward again at the blur before you. It slowly came into focus but quickly backed away and got worse, "Please focus...... you need to stop this." You tried focusing again. Your vision got worse and the setting began changing, you began panicing, it wasnt your time to leave yet. Something was happening. If you left alone, everyone would be left behind without remembering you.

You shut your eyes and quickly snapped them open. You were sitting in a bed, your bed. But not from the past. Your current bed. Your wall full of bands posters and shelves, which were full of pictures, books, and bits and bobs. You raced for your clock and it read, "12:05" You sighed in relief, "Ive only been gone for 5 minutes. But i have to get back. Ill deal with this later." You placed your clock back down and grabbed your lighter again. You closed your eyes and lit the lighter causing the normal orange ombre flame to appear. You slowly began to chant to yourself.

"Ho rehtafdnarg nwod woleb,
Pleh em dnif eht hturt.
Tel em retnuocne ti flesym,
Tel em ees eht smelborp toor.
I ma elba ot lortnoc eht tsap,
Dna ton tel eht erutuf eb degamad.
I ma ton enola dna lliw reven eb,
I nac eganam.
I lliw llac rof meht nehw I ma ni deen,
Dna laed htiw tahw I nac enola.
Ot wohs ruoy srewop, I ma yhtrow fo,
I lliw wollof ot htap taht swollof fo ton gnivael enol.
Tel eht hturt dniheb ym tsap eb nwohs,
Dna ym traeh eb denepo.
Rof I ma ot ecaf tahw semoc htiw eht srewop,
Rof evol ot emoc dna ton eb nekorb.
Tel ym traeh dediced tahw sneppah nehw,
Ruoy rewop si on regnol dedeen.
I lliw ton yned ym straeh eciohc,
Dna tel ym traeh eb dednem.
Yb reveohw si yhtrow.
Won.
Tel em evael siht dlrow ot dnif eht hturt!"

As you chanted your eyes remained shut as the flame changed from a orange ombre to a blue ombre. When you finished the chant your eyes open wide revealing only a white light edmitting from your eyes causing your room to be filled with white light till you gained your vision and you saw the scene of Sebastian, Claude, Ciel and Alois arguing. "That's, Enough!" You said gaining everyones attention. Silence filling the air, "Alois." You said turning to the blonde, "If you wish to meet me please schedule it with one of my butler's." You said causing the blonde to fold its arms in anger. "Ciel." The blue headed boy turned to you, "Im sorry for the interuption, if you are willing, would you like to arrange another meeting at a different time?" He nodded his head. "Right then. Alexander, Benjamin." You said looking towards the twins, they bowed slightly to you, "Organise each of the lord's meeting's with me please." You say and they nod and walk towards each lord and you begin to walk back into the house. "Where are you going (y/n)" you walk backwards while responding to Alois, "I have a headache so I'm going inside to sleep, goodnight young lord's." You say fake smiling before entering the house and loosing your smile. You teleport to your room and fall onto the bed, your head splitting because of the teleporting to a different time. A knock on your door came, you groaned in response and two presences entered the room. One picked you up and placed a dressing cover in front of you, you weakly glanced up and saw Grace smiling down at you. She began removing your outfit. "My Lady, do you want me to investigate?" Charlie spoke from the other side of the cover, "About what?" You asked slightly tired, "About your disappearance from this time." It was silent for a moment, "Yes. Investigate why I was removed from my trance. It is not wise that is to happen in a serious moment." You say and Grace removes the dressing cover, revealing you in a long white sleeping gown. Charlie nodded and left the room. You crawled into bed and Grace pulled the the covers up, "I'll have a tea to fix your headache in the morning, My Lady." You nodded to tired to form words. She turned the lights off and you fell asleep.