"What?? Your parents are going to have a kid?" I asked in surprised. Well the other day I found out that Hani was an only child and I'd never have expected her parents to have another kid while she's at this age. Hani was exactly twenty years old. She was also a third year student in this university. And she was doing something about nursing. Although we were younger than her, I came to find out she didn't mind the age gap because she found everyone in the group to be comfortable around. She told me every person she ever met at this uni was always a snob and she wasn't good at making friends despite her sarcastic but cheerful personality... mainly because she was anti-social. Amarah was basically the same. She was the same age as us but she was just as anti-social. And I was actually probably the same. I wasn't really into talking people I didn't know. But I still wanted friends to talk to. It's sort of complicated. 

Hani continued to talk for the next three minutes until Khatirah interupted. "You guys I have to go and..." We were walking in a group of three past a huge crowd. "Ow!" Khatirah screamed. She looked back and saw Jaffar. "What is wrong with you?" She yelled. He turned around abruptly in anger after seeing me with Khatirah. Exactly, what is wrong with this guy? Khatirah makes a full stop, grabbing onto his collar as if he were her dog or something.  "Why don't you give me an apology?" She's asks in a frantic tone. Uh-Oh... 

"Apology?" He spits out in anger. "You should be lucky that you were brushed off by a guy like me." My eyes widened in shock as I looked to Hani. Hani didn't do anything but shrug her shoulders and grin. I suppose it was fun to watch? 

"You idiotic narcassist! What are you? A god sent creature from heaven??" She asked sarcastically. 

"Don't use that religion crap on me, you piece of s**t..." He said slowly. I saw right beside him there was a girl standing next to him. She didn't seem like a really open girl. She seemed shy... which was weird after hearing the type of guy he was. She had red hair and brown eyes with some freckles. She was actually pretty cute but what would a girl like her be hanging out with a guy like him unless... there's something going on obviously. 

"Ha... is that even CONSIDERED religion talk?" She asked with raised eyebrows. "One day, I won't even have to tell you and you'll come to me being very very sorry, you jerk." She let go of his collar and started walking away. Hani ran after her and so was I until Jaffar grabbed onto my wrist. 

"Don't you dare tell her..." He stopped talking and let go as if he just remembered something. "Don't tell her a thing or I'll break your boyfriend's wrist again." He started walking away. I should have realized Khatirah and Hani were waiting for me but rage took me by surprise. He's talking about Sheath isn't he? I quickly began walking up to him and grabbed onto his shirt, flipping him around. 

"It was you?" I asked calmly.  He gave me a puzzled look. "I hope you kill yourself because me, the whole world, Khatirah and especially you know who's in the wrong. It's you. You know when Khatirah screams at you all these times, she's secretly hoping you'll turn back to he person you used to be. Even if she doesn't say it with her own mouth. All she wants is the old Jaffar. But if she finds out what you did to her..." I said, quicly taking my hands off his shirt. "She'll never forgive you... and she won't give a rat's a** about your life." I said trying to stay calm and composed before I walked away. What was I thinking? What was SHEATH thinking? I looked up and saw Khatirah and Hani. Hani gave me a confused look and Khatirah had a confused look too. 

"What just happened?" Hani asked. I looked down then up at Khatirah. 

"Khatirah you really know how to anger him, don't you?" I asked as I sighed. 

"What did he say?" She asked as guilt krept through her voice.

"He just told me I should stop following your religious cult and I said my piece and left. Why? Did you think he threatened me or something?" I asked with a grin. "I told him he's doing a good job at ruining himself and that he should continue and I guess that's all."